Staffiezone
Whats the worst thing...... R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Whats the worst thing...... R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Whats the worst thing......

Go down 
+8
jakies13
Sandi
janandruby44
stepys1
getcarter
Jakethedog
StaffySel
Staffylover
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

Whats the worst thing...... Empty
PostSubject: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 8:17 pm

your dog has eaten?

Reubens was Ian brand new phone when he was a lot younger. We had just paid £200 for it and had to pay a further £50 to get it repaired oops
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member
StaffySel

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 8:25 pm

He chewed a memory card once with pics of him as a pup. Luckily I had put them on the computer also!
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male
Number of posts : 3749

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 9:04 pm

we have been very lucky with our lad , he hasnt eaten anything ever
Back to top Go down
getcarter
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
getcarter

Female
Number of posts : 2019

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptySat 06 Oct 2012, 9:07 pm

Mine did Mark's phone, thought it was ok with no marks but once it was turned on........
Back to top Go down
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
stepys1

Female
Number of posts : 2369

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 12:04 am

....his poo when he was a pup & later that day he was hanging over the side of the sofa & was sicking poor, it was awful!! Thank god we'd actually caught him eating poo earlier otherwise we would of freaked out!
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 8:15 am

Elsdon is notorious for eating chocolate - a full box of Thorntons at Christmas.......!

Ruby only ever did one thing - attack my feather boa, I'm sure I posted a picture on here spinner smile
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 8:39 am

Kassi never chewed anything.

Raffi - well if it is not nailed down he will have it, loo roll, washing, boxes, plastic bottles, the post, make up and make up brushes, scarves, gloves, shoes, handbag contents banghead

Fortunately he does not have a strong jaw so does not inflict much damage he tends to suck, but he is still a pest
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 10:40 am

Ruby has eaten my radley handbag!!
Cairo isn't really a chewer unless its not his own toy
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 4:42 pm

Ouch, naughty Ruby, I'd be pretty upset about my Radley handbag.
Back to top Go down
K999
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
K999

Male
Number of posts : 1087

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 8:53 pm

Not long after we got her Mizzie ate 500 doggie vitamins that had come in the post. We came home to some ripped post, and empty chewed vitamin tub and a dog lay on her side swelled up like a balloon. We rang the vets and read him the ingredients and luckily there was nothing in them harmful in large amounts, he did say just be glad there was no zinc in there as it might have been game over!
Funnily enough, she never touched the post again.
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptySun 07 Oct 2012, 8:59 pm

Oh dear, lesson learnt there then.

Our first staffie Tara ate all my hubbys steroid cream once and punctured all his inhalers, that was a rush to the vets but thankfully she was OK
Back to top Go down
VonnieC
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
VonnieC

Female
Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 1:19 pm

OMG, Reggie ate a bag yesterday, it looked like there was poo in it. There was no way I was going to wrestle it off him, so he hoovered it up - stupid boy! Then he came across a lump of banana on the pavement, he sniffed it and walked off! Unbelievable!!
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 7:23 pm

Whats the worst thing...... 996404
Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
lindauk

Female
Number of posts : 9712

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 7:59 pm

Can see Quattro on here soon lol

Dell likes disgusting things to sniff, roll in and even nibble
sheep, pig and cow stuff........enough said ?
and he chewed my kitchen cupboard the first night he was here.
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptyMon 08 Oct 2012, 9:59 pm

Enough said Linda Whats the worst thing...... 996404 I've not noticed anything wrong with your cupboards lately spinner smile
Back to top Go down
Wendy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Wendy

Female
Number of posts : 2001

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 11:34 am

Shadow ate and destroyed my son's digital camera...
my son always wanted a Samsung digital camera so I brought him one last xmas...cost me £150...
it was on his side unit in his bedroom...unfortunately Shadow sleeps in his bedroom and decided he needed a midnight snack...totally destroyed the camera screen...
son did contact Samsung regarding repair but they were very honest and told my son that it will be cheaper to replace the camera rather than get it repaired
Somehow...Shadow turns 1 year old today...lol x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the worst thing......   Whats the worst thing...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the worst thing......
Page 1 of 1