Staffiezone
What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

What is your worst habit as a dog owner???

Go down 
+5
Maistaff
Sandi
wids
Toni
Staffylover
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? Empty
PostSubject: What is your worst habit as a dog owner???   What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 10:11 pm

I think mine has to be letting Reuben finish my cup of tea out of the cup
Back to top Go down
Toni
Team Member
Team Member
Toni

Female
Number of posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: What is your worst habit as a dog owner???   What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 8:49 am

Im not sure, but my girls are sods for leaving their breakfast bowls on the floor so each dog can have the left milk. What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? 996404 lol!
Back to top Go down
wids
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 11372

PostSubject: Re: What is your worst habit as a dog owner???   What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:29 am

Letting Bailey finish my breakfast ..out of my bowl blush
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: What is your worst habit as a dog owner???   What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 10:09 am

Smooch time with Kassi lol
Back to top Go down
Maistaff
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Maistaff

Female
Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: What is your worst habit as a dog owner???   What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 1:05 pm

LOL i just posted this thread else where ... got the question off a link on FB !!!

Its a fab question :

My worst habit would have to be letting the dogs all sleep in my room / bed
Back to top Go down
VonnieC
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
VonnieC

Female
Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: What is your worst habit as a dog owner???   What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 1:17 pm

probably giving Reggie a few chips on a Friday night oops Not many though, honest!
Back to top Go down
magickef
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
magickef

Female
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: What is your worst habit as a dog owner???   What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 2:11 pm

Haha good topic this one,i think mine must be letting Tino finish my breakfast milk in the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female
Number of posts : 7814

PostSubject: Re: What is your worst habit as a dog owner???   What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 2:37 pm

is letting them sleep on beds and eating off our plates bad habbits then hehe

i thought that was normal i mean why waste good food when you got a dog and they clean the plates to the kids and partners dont do that do they What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? 129524

i dont have any bad habbits with my dog cos i dont see them as bad Mischeif
Back to top Go down
Bubbles-mum
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Bubbles-mum

Female
Number of posts : 1916

PostSubject: Re: What is your worst habit as a dog owner???   What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 9:31 pm

My OH lets bubbles lick the plates after dinner. I don't like it. But he said what's the point in having a dog if they can't lick plates, that's what dogs do. Not in my book. I got so so embarrass when we was on our hols, and bubbles was aload to eat with us in the pub and when Rus finished his food he let bubbles lick the plate. I said you can't do that, We are not at home. He then said why not, he's cleaning it for them. I just wanted to die then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your worst habit as a dog owner???   What is your worst habit as a dog owner??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your worst habit as a dog owner???
Page 1 of 1