Staffiezone
Worst.day.ever.  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Worst.day.ever.  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Worst.day.ever.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxEricaxXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxEricaxXx

Female
Number of posts : 672

Worst.day.ever.  Empty
PostSubject: Worst.day.ever.    Worst.day.ever.  EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011, 10:52 pm

Hi guys,

So the job went crap!! As soon as I entered I could tell something fishy was going on. The first two weeks training was unpaid which would of been fair enough if they had signed me on for afterwards but I was given a volunteer agreement form.. and told nothing of wages, p45's, bank details etc. I also got the instinct that they had a lot of 'trainees,' i.e: free labor. I got out of there asap. So, that's both jobs down the pan. :( Ahh godd!!

Also, just got off the phone to my Dad and am a bit worried about the dogs. He told me that Bessie has already jumped over the wall once but came back as soon as he called her and that he has been letting Rosie out when I told him not too. He is getting old maybe he will leave the door open and forget... I'm crapping! I haven't got the kind of relationship where I can be strict with him. I think I'm going to go back up and get them asap. This whole situation is just so crap, no holiday, no job, everything seems to be just so shitty.

Sorry for venting :(
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

Worst.day.ever.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst.day.ever.    Worst.day.ever.  EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011, 11:44 am

Oh dear not good, sorry to hear about the job front. Is there nothing else in the pipe line and could you not get in touch with the first job and see if they would be prepared to give you a go?

This may not be what you want to hear but you really need to speak to your Dad. Rosie needs complete rest on her leg, what happens if she tries to follow Bessie and jump the wall? What happens if they don't come back next time they are called?
I know it has been a very difficult time for you but your dogs need to be kept safe and well and maybe it is too much for your Dad?
Back to top Go down
xXxEricaxXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxEricaxXx

Female
Number of posts : 672

Worst.day.ever.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst.day.ever.    Worst.day.ever.  EmptySat 20 Aug 2011, 3:43 pm

I spoke to my Dad again and pressed the issue of Rosies leg and he said he would be more careful with her. I'm going to pick them up again next week. I miss them too much :(
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

Worst.day.ever.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst.day.ever.    Worst.day.ever.  EmptySat 20 Aug 2011, 5:58 pm

How does Sacha feel about it all hun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worst.day.ever.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst.day.ever.    Worst.day.ever.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst.day.ever.
Page 1 of 1