Staffiezone
well we've been the vets R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
well we've been the vets R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

well we've been the vets

Go down 
+2
bones
Jo n Buffs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

well we've been the vets Empty
PostSubject: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 11:09 am

buffy was soooooooo good lol
i think with jas being there she felt a lot more secure and she did everything she was told to do ,
the lumps are cysts so nothing to worry about hopefully they will pop and go on their own we just have to watch for changes .
she was and still is swollen at the back end the vet checked and emptied her right gland a little bit ( nice for jas ) its still packed but as its not bothering her the vet feels that it can be left but hopefully she has loosened it all and its will empty on its own now when she has a poo , jas said she reeked lol i couldnt smell her thou
she has been given a course of antibiotics as the vet thinks that she is also a little infected due to her temp being slightly high , considering she was in such a state though before we got there and while waiting plus the weather its no wonder it was high .
other than this she is a very fit little girl her weight is 24.45 which they are happy with it's not gone up or down in the last three months and she is not over weight woooo as i was told last time the vet feels she is just a stocky little barrel shaped staffy lol .
at the moment she won't come near me as ive just shoved two tablets down her throat and she is not a happy bunny
by the time she does come round ill be giving her another one lololol
but all in all im happy a little lighter on the pocket but buffy is soooooooo worth it .
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female
Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:01 pm

phew...i was scared, glad shes ok and all went ok, and u got her weight down,
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:02 pm

i havent toni its not moved since the last time she went lolol
yes she seems to be eating more and more we call her piggy lol
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
Izzy

Female
Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:03 pm

Aww thats good it all went well I hate giving meds costs me a fortune in cold meat/sausages /butter as i change about what i give the meds in lol
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:05 pm

normally buffy just takes them like sweets but today omw lol i havent got nowt in as we not been shopping yet so it was a case of shoving them in and holding her mouth poor buffs ,
she did actually catch me with her teeth lol but at least she has had first dose will get some cheese later but will have to crumble the tablet it must be an inch wide as i asked where i was to shove them they huge lol
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:08 pm

Glad everything went OK, hopefully her temp will drop with the meds.

I have to give Choe meds every day and I bought a tablet crusher from the £1 shop as she has 3 tabs every morning plus a liquid med.

I crush the tabs and sprinkle them on her food
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:10 pm

i cant put them on food as jayliegh helps buffy eat it lolol
she has lovely hair you know lol
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female
Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:11 pm

ok so my dyslexia is kicking in, oh well she looks fine to me, she can walk and bounce about so im sure she be fine she still growing aswell
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 12:14 pm

yea she is fine thast the main thing my little tank she is lol
Back to top Go down
Yasmin
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Yasmin

Female
Number of posts : 1087

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 2:04 pm

great news hope she ok, i always wrap my dogs tabs in a slice of ham or a cheese slice

well done buffy woo x
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 3:04 pm

Glad my Kassi's little cyber sis is ok xxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 3:08 pm

spinner smile her cyber sis is fine and being a pain in the but lolol xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well we've been the vets   well we've been the vets Empty

Back to top Go down

well we've been the vets
Page 1 of 1