Staffiezone
Our visit to the vets R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Our visit to the vets R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Our visit to the vets

Go down 
+4
xclairex1
janandruby44
Jo n Buffs
jakies13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

Our visit to the vets Empty
PostSubject: Our visit to the vets   Our visit to the vets EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:25 pm

Took my two to the vets today as Ruby was due her booster and Cairo needed his first course of vaccs.
When we got there it was quite busy but Ruby was so good surprisingly as she normally does the usual staffy vocals because she is excited.
Our appointment was 3.15pm but we expected them to be running a little late, so 3.30 passes by then 3.45, people coming and going and us still there. Ruby didn't care though as she had her tennis ball.
Oh goes up to the desk at 4.00 and explains and they say "Sorry we didn't book you in on arrival!"
OMG its funny how the women sorted out Cairos vaccs card but didn't book us in.
So after the long wait we finally were seen at 4.20.
The vet couldn't apologise enough which is nice i think.
But there were so many people who came over and fussed them both and said how beautiful and well behaved they were.
So i suppose some good came out of it as they shown how great the breed can be and also had some socialiosation
Cairo couldn't keep his bum still when people spoke to him lol!
We left the house at 2.50 and got home and 5.40 and vets is 15 min drive
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

PostSubject: Re: Our visit to the vets   Our visit to the vets EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:32 pm

omg id have been doing my nut lol
only time it was like that for us was buffys first vacs they had an emergency in so we had a choice go home or wait and we decided wait got admit she came home with bags of treats that were given to her lolololol
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: Our visit to the vets   Our visit to the vets EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:35 pm

I would of gone mad if the dogs were playing up but because they were so good they made it easier spinner smile
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

PostSubject: Re: Our visit to the vets   Our visit to the vets EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:36 pm

its lovely when they are sat there getting lots of attention though maybe we should all go sit in the vets for a few hours couldnt think of a better place to educate lol
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: Our visit to the vets   Our visit to the vets EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:57 pm

I agree, Ruby has been a constant visitor to our vets and is always more well behaved than any dogs in the waiting room. Let's all just sit in our local vets until we have some recognition that our dogs are ok. spinner smile
Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member
xclairex1

Female
Number of posts : 6615

PostSubject: Re: Our visit to the vets   Our visit to the vets EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 11:07 pm

Oh i hate waiting for ages when you have an appointment, our vets is always running late, i don't know why they don't extend the appointment times.
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: Our visit to the vets   Our visit to the vets EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:25 am

OMG how did they not realise you were still sat there!

Nice to see that they got losses if fussing and cuddles whilst they were waiting
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: Our visit to the vets   Our visit to the vets EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:46 am

Awww what good doggies they were.

They probably kept you waiting cos they were in lurve with them.

Kassi is very vocal at the vets but always better behaved than most there that are lunging or barking.

Well Done you
Back to top Go down
Cleasanta
Silver Forum Member
Silver Forum Member
Cleasanta

Female
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Our visit to the vets   Our visit to the vets EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 7:25 am

You are more patient than I would have been ha ha

Sumo is usually good at the vets...he just tend to pee on peoples shoes when they go to pat him. I don't know if it is some sort of initiation as to say...yeah, you are ok man! ha ha

Last edited by Cleasanta on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wids
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 11372

PostSubject: Re: Our visit to the vets   Our visit to the vets EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:06 am

Nice vet visit - apart from the delay - it's lovely when your dogs get seen for what they are really like.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our visit to the vets   Our visit to the vets Empty

Back to top Go down

Our visit to the vets
Page 1 of 1