Staffiezone
buffy at the vets R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
buffy at the vets R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

buffy at the vets

Go down 
+4
Mattie
Sandi
Eddi and Daisy
Jo n Buffs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 7:21 pm

we decided walk the 4 miles there thought it would tire buffy out i was wrong it didnt lol
vet checked her foot she has ripped the nail right back but its healing well as ive been putting the umbical powder on it that we had at the hossy and vet said that was good thinking .
had her jabs no problem then i asked about cutting her claws down they tried but buffy headbutted , buckaroo's and her temp went up and eyes rolled so i said enough she did actually scare me thought i was going loose her with panic.
They weighed her apparentley she is over weight she is 12 months old and 20.1 kilo i think its kilo's i was to stressed at that time she came out with treats off the receptionists and a nice worming tab lol
chip still where it should be to .
we started walking back and the bus came asked if i could get on and he said yes as the bus was empty so i thought id ask about other times ( not that i would use the bus if it was busy for fear of buffs being trodden on ) and he said drivers discression if i muzzle her none of them will bother but ill never muzzle her in a million years but all good she got on and sat like an angel 4 people on there and just sat looking at her as they got off she never bothered at all I am so proud of her in the vets waiting she was an angel again just sat and waited for her name and the bus so she will be having extra treat tonight lol
Back to top Go down
Eddi and Daisy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Eddi and Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 4187

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 7:37 pm

I am so glad she is ok and that she is allowed on the bus hehe, kisses better baby buffy. Do you want that boot?
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 7:40 pm

no hun and thank you for offering vet says she is cleaning it well no infection leave her to it now if im worried then ill take her back but its healed lovely and that was from just putting the powder on and her licking
will deffo give her hugs plenty of lol
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 7:50 pm

Yay Buffy did the buffy at the vets 537cs4.

Good work on the foot Jo.

What a diamond she is xx
Back to top Go down
Mattie
Supporter
Supporter
Mattie

Female
Number of posts : 430

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:08 pm

Well done Buffy, a perfect lady showing all those people what Staffies really are like. :cheers:

Joe sometimes pulls a nail off, I don't do anything to it apart for keep my eye on to make sure it doesn't get infected. It stops being sore in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:14 pm

i would have done the same mattie but it was bleeding quite a lot hence the powder to stop the blood luckily it worked .
she defo was the perfect lady she has really done me proud and staffies in general to i think the few people on the bus were actually quite shocked lol
Back to top Go down
Mandy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Mandy

Female
Number of posts : 1802

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:16 pm

Well done Buffy, little angel , hope your foot better really soon. Big hugs from me and lots of kisses of ty and buddy :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:19 pm

ty all she is going to be spoilt with hugs lol thats when she wakes up she shattered from the walk and then from the fight she put up .

i am concerned though that they say she is overweight i can feel her ribs without pressing any thinner ill be able count them .
Back to top Go down
Mandy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Mandy

Female
Number of posts : 1802

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:23 pm

I wouldn't worry too much Jo, You would be the first to know if she was unhealthy. My vet told me that so long as you can feel the ribs, and see the deffinition of the body then they are fine. (I was worried that Ty was underweight)
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:29 pm

i was told that by the vet who spayed her and thats what i go on plus Sandi explained that way to the vet was only a young girl and to be honest i dont think she realised buffy was only 12 months old .
she did ask if i was having her spayed and i said yea if you want do it because ill be suing if you can spay her lol
Back to top Go down
BuffysSis
Silver Forum Member
Silver Forum Member
BuffysSis

Female
Number of posts : 431

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:30 pm

Well done to my baby sister
*loads and loads of hugs n kisses* wait till i get home buffy they will be real
and also might buy you something nice if i have the money left buffy at the vets 899438
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:33 pm

you should be as proud as me aimee you have put the same work in with buffy as i have joint efort buffy at the vets Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
BuffysSis
Silver Forum Member
Silver Forum Member
BuffysSis

Female
Number of posts : 431

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:36 pm

yep i love her to bits and i miss the chewing on my arm lol and the kisses she covers me in when im lying on the floor lol

and yep we done good work mum :D
Back to top Go down
Allison
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Allison

Female
Number of posts : 2312

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:49 pm

Aweee buffy what a good good girlie you have been and so glad your ickle paw is ok and you were a brave girl having your booster.

Hope you enjoyed your ride on the bus and i bet your mummy is giving you lots and lots of extra cuddles xxx
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:50 pm

i will be when she wakes up poor little thing is shattered lol
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 7:37 am

Poor Buffy, glad the foot is getting better.
Vets tend to look at the breed standard for weight which is not always appropriate, as long as she has a waist and you can feel her ribs she should be OK x
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 8:14 am

buffy is quite tall for a staffy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

buffy at the vets Empty
PostSubject: Re: buffy at the vets   buffy at the vets Empty

Back to top Go down

buffy at the vets
Page 1 of 1