Staffiezone
You & Your Stafford R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
You & Your Stafford R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

You & Your Stafford

Go down 
+7
Jakethedog
Hurdy_Gurdy
janandruby44
jakies13
Toni
lindauk
suziet
11 posters
AuthorMessage
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

You & Your Stafford Empty
PostSubject: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 6:42 am

I was sat with my boys last night - and I realised just how happy they make me feel, my life is so much happier and they make me complete and a better person.

So my question is - how does your Stafford/s make you feel? xx You & Your Stafford 446690
Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
lindauk

Female
Number of posts : 9712

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 6:59 am

hes an extension to my family as important as any other member
but one who doesn't complain ,asks only to be fed, walked and treat with respect and kindness
but what we get back is ten fold of what he gives us
now give over with the soopy-ness on a thursday morning point before breakfast x
Back to top Go down
Toni
Team Member
Team Member
Toni

Female
Number of posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 7:20 am

I cant really answer this cos like Linda - their part of the family and slot right in. Even the with the extended family. But I know without them Id be bored silly, wouldnt get much exercise, wouldnt meet so many new friends online/in person. So theyve done alot for me.

On the other hand though, I probably would have a spotless house lol!
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 10:07 am

Im the same as Toni, they are family and are like children to us :)
Wouldnt know what to do without them
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 10:25 am

Awwwwwwww your replies made me whell up xxxx

Awwwwwwww aren't we the sweetest and most privileged to have such wonderful Staffords xx
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 12:46 pm

I'd be lost without them and my life would not be as rich as it is. I get all sorts of people stopping me when I am out and about with them asking questions, getting mugged by Elsdon spinner smile

Ruby and Elsdon don't make as much mess and need tidying up after as much as Glynn so I wouldn't have a tidy house either lol!
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 3:07 pm

Awwww Jan thats so sweet - same here with the Glynn comment You & Your Stafford 129524
Back to top Go down
Hurdy_Gurdy
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
Hurdy_Gurdy

Female
Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 3:59 pm

I've suffered from depression since I was very young, and really I think I always will, but Crowley has brought so much more happiness into my life. He's just so damn cute, it makes me smile just to watch him going about his business. He gives me cuddles if I am upset and he acts the clown if I need to laugh. I think of him as my very own PAT dog :)
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 5:35 pm

That is such a lovely thing to say and perhaps they are all PAT dogs to all of us spinner smile
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 8:07 pm

Awwwww hugs Amy xxxxx Thats a really sweet comment you made about Crowley xx
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male
Number of posts : 3749

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 10:03 pm

Owning My Stafford Alfie makes me very Proud & i feel lucky to have such a handsome pet ,

He has brought so much fun to our home with his daft ways , he,s one of the reasons my little girl Abbie has learnt to respect Animals & learnt the responabiltys that come with owning a dog

he gives me the reason to enjoy the lovely walks i have near my house , he gives me the reason to get out & about , to meet fellow stafford owners ,
he makes me want to educate people on the positive facts of the breed we all love so much
he gives me somebody to chat to when im at home on my own lol! & always seems to agree with me when im clearly in the wrong lol!

Having Alfie gives us reason as a family to do things together

He makes our house a home

Last edited by Jakethedog on Fri 06 May 2011, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 6:33 am

Awwwwwwwww Martin thats so swet and said from the heart - nearly made cry in fact and I don't do crying - I could relate to everything you said.

I have loved all of your replies - ta so much xx
Back to top Go down
janrats68
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 765

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptySun 08 May 2011, 10:01 pm

these are nuts but ther one if th reasons i cartry in livinf as well as ht tother fuiizes uie tthe rats they are thr ines hwio get me up in the mroibng abnd gte me iout and biut and i love ti gi cmaoing with thme well it wil be bon bon first timne si that wil be intresting they help epople tio leave me lone th cahvs riun d here like dernzle and nbonie cis the fat hes stfy and tiu help em taslk ti thrm an gin some respect if them wh thy play wih ther digd laos form thr okde genteion they all kniw denolze kan d have seem bomn bvom grown uo so i thok thy fel aLITL OART if thrm are onwers ikf her wen in diw t hey dcone iver and chidle me booniue sheolrous wuiht hewr atntuices and thedy ekko me oin my toes
Back to top Go down
xXxEricaxXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxEricaxXx

Female
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyTue 24 May 2011, 7:59 pm

I can't express in words how much I love my Staffords.
Back to top Go down
HazelJ
Silver Forum Member
Silver Forum Member
HazelJ

Female
Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 2:03 am

both my dogs are my life, i never thought i could go on after Nitro's passing but Mia kept me going then my little doodlebug Harley came along and also helped, i would be dead now except for my dogs, they are the only things keeping me going.
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 9:21 pm

group hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You & Your Stafford   You & Your Stafford Empty

Back to top Go down

You & Your Stafford
Page 1 of 1