Staffiezone
Extreme gym toys R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Extreme gym toys R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Extreme gym toys

Go down 
+2
suziet
Staffylover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 7:08 pm

I wondered if anyone has used these toys and if they found them to be durable? I have bought the medicine ball today but am not giving it to them until we are away next week in the hope it may last a couple of days, below is a pic of the ball

Extreme gym toys Ball10
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 7:27 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that looks fun - you must post how they got on with their new ball next week hun xxx

Sorry never bought these toys x
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 7:31 pm

ive never seen them jo sorry , although our pets at homehas started to stock a lot o extreme items such as leads collars ect and they look fab made and long lasting
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 8:00 pm

Ive seen them before but never tried them.
I would like to take a guess to how long it would last a staffy tho "extreme" or not lol!
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 8:01 pm

I am hoping it lasts longer than the average 5 minutes that toys normally survive
Back to top Go down
Rosie01
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Female
Number of posts : 146

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:32 pm

I have a similar problem! Nothing lasts more than 5 minutes! I will be made bankrupt by dog toys soon enough! Would be interested to know if this lasts!
I am toying with one of these balls or a boomer ball but worried about their teeth with the latter as read once that they can wear the enamel away huh Don't know about that so haven't bought anything yet!
Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member
xclairex1

Female
Number of posts : 6615

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:33 pm

I have seen these in TK Maxx they actually felt quite sturdy, but i wasn't too sure as Diesel likes to wreck toys
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:37 pm

Rosie01 wrote:
I have a similar problem! Nothing lasts more than 5 minutes! I will be made bankrupt by dog toys soon enough! Would be interested to know if this lasts!
I am toying with one of these balls or a boomer ball but worried about their teeth with the latter as read once that they can wear the enamel away huh Don't know about that so haven't bought anything yet!

Reuben has damaged his canines on the balls and we have to keep an eye on his teeth now. We initially had a boomer ball which I think is what caused it in all honesty, I now have a nose ball but he only has it once in a blue moon as I am not 100% when the damage started as I did not notice it straight away.

Looking at the pics Maistaff has posted I am considering buying a new one as they are a lot bigger and hopefully he cannot chew on it
Back to top Go down
Rosie01
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Female

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:46 pm

Ah ok thanks, that's what I was worried about with their teeth. Will check out the pics! I did wonder if I got a really big one and they couldn't really get their teeth on it then it might be ok. Normal tough toys mean nothing to them, they die instantly.
They have actually just destroyed yet another toy, I found it in the garden 10 minutes ago in tiny pieces and they were tugging on the last threads!! banghead
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 9:53 pm

I think if you buy one just keep it to short sessions and see how you get on with it.
Lots of members use them and dont have issues with their dogs teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rosie01
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Female

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 10:45 pm

Wow just looked at those photos! Those are massive! I am ordering one now I think, they can share! Ok they don't share but even if I buy two of everything they want each others!! Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extreme gym toys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme gym toys   Extreme gym toys Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme gym toys
Page 1 of 1