Staffiezone
Toys.      R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Toys.      R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Toys.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

Toys.      Empty
PostSubject: Toys.    Toys.      EmptyFri 29 Nov 2013, 11:04 am

Not sure what to do about toys with Reuben and Belle. They both have access to the toy box when we are in, however, whatever she gets our of the toy box Reuben takes from her and plays or chews on it himself.  Today he has taken at least five things she has gotten out, including a kong which I bet he has not touched for over a year.
They are not allowed stag bars unsupervised as they get quite precious about these and I don't want any arguments.
Belle does on occasion try and take them back of Reuben and he growls at her so I usually step in and tell them no at which point a belle takes herself back off to the toy is to get something else.

There are a couple of toys that they have been playing tug with but I only allow this for a couple of minutes at a time
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
staffymad

Female
Number of posts : 1679

Toys.      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys.    Toys.      EmptyFri 29 Nov 2013, 12:46 pm

what about buying them exactly the same toys each ? its like having two kids scrapping over toys LOL
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

Toys.      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys.    Toys.      EmptyFri 29 Nov 2013, 1:27 pm

They both have a stag bar, same shape almost and same size and they both always want the same one. I have taken the box away as they have driven me mad today, thankfully they are both fast asleep in front of the fire.
Just waiting for the rain to stop so we can go out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toys.      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toys.    Toys.      Empty

Back to top Go down

Toys.
Page 1 of 1