Staffiezone
Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spottie2101
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy

Female
Number of posts : 32

Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!   Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 12:22 pm

Last year we made the descision that Dodger (who was 15 xmas eve) would not go into the kennels over the winter period anymore. Can i just point out its not because my kennels are bad i consider them to be the best when i was first looking we looked at over 50 seperate ones and they were definatly head and shoulders above the rest. But that said its not as warm and cosy as a house when you are a geriatric staff full of arthritus.

A friend of mine who atcually adopted two of my fosters Dolly and George was due to have him, but unfortunatly due to health problems with her mum she is unable to have him now due to having to go back to her mums.

So im stuck with a dilemma, if i put him into kennels with the others and the worse should happen i would never be able to forgive myself.
So do i cancel my holiday??? The only problem with that is i will lose alot of money and as im waiting to hear if i am going to lose my job we cannot afford to do that either.

No one in the family is able to have him so im really stuck now.

Any ideas
anyone?
Back to top Go down
babypink
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
babypink

Female
Number of posts : 1830

PostSubject: Re: Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!   Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 12:41 pm

Hi

Have you no friends that could house sit?

Have you looked into Doggie Homes ie people who take on noe more than two dogs and they are in the home as opposed to kennels?
Back to top Go down
spottie2101
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!   Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 12:47 pm

All of my friends live out of area so too far to travel for work etc so that one is out.

Did consider looking into dog boarding but i just worry what if they dont look after him properly. Which sounds silly i know
Back to top Go down
babypink
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
babypink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!   Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 1:03 pm

Agree but yuo can always go and have a look you really can a get a feel for those places
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

PostSubject: Re: Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!   Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 1:26 pm

i dont know what to suggest kay other than a dog sitter or boarding .
how long are you going away for ?
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!   Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 1:36 pm

Kay house sitters should come with references.

When are you going and how long for?
Back to top Go down
spottie2101
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!   Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 2:22 pm

We are off for 2 weeks thats part of the problem its a long time really to expect people to help.

Someone i know via rain rescue has offered to have him on the priviso that he gets on with her gang which shouldnt be a problem fingers crossed its sorted xxx
Back to top Go down
babypink
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
babypink

Female

PostSubject: Re: Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!   Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 2:40 pm

Fingers crossed for you
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

PostSubject: Re: Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!   Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 2:41 pm

fingers and paws crossed hun
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!   Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 2:47 pm

Everything crossed for you and Dodger - let us know x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!   Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help I Dont Know What To Do!!!!
Page 1 of 1