Staffiezone
dont think bentleys very well :( R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
dont think bentleys very well :( R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

dont think bentleys very well :(

Go down 
+5
Angel
suziet
Staffylover
StaffySel
kirstie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
kirstie

Female
Number of posts : 1603

dont think bentleys very well :( Empty
PostSubject: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:14 pm

all of today ive noticed bentley is just sitting in the bedding end of his hutch his food bowl aint been touched but hes eating leaves and veg im a bit worried as hes usually a bouncy boy but today he seems so sad :( its been warm but not loads hes in the top half of a double hutch, vinnie underneath and hes fine. his front teeth are due for trimming but they not bad any ideas???????????
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member
StaffySel

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:18 pm

Maybe he's just keeping out of the sun? Has he had some water?

Hope he's ok!
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:20 pm

Sorry I have no idea Kirstie. I have never owned a rabbit so don't really know much about them.
Dee's probably your best bet x
Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:22 pm

im not sure about the water as i filled it up early this morning but it wasnt full properly if you know what i mean he just doesnt seem to have moved from that area and when ive lifted him out and put him back hes just gone right back to that area xx
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:31 pm

Hi Honey

Where is Angel (Dee) she may know - I dont own rabbits - but do rabbits get worms for example and can the pick up bugs???
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female
Number of posts : 7814

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:32 pm

pineapple juice now he,s got bloat
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:33 pm

Awwww poor Bentley - I have just googled poorly Buuny and it mentioned low blood sugar and other things and also mentioned feeding a sugary jucie too xx
Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm

yeah hes been wormed hunni, hes just not eating his dry food which usually he has a brill apetite im thinking it may be his teeth as he knocked the alignment out when he knocked his front teeth out but i mentioned to the vet last time that i was suprised he could eat and she said that they use the front 1s 2 pick things up its the back they use 2 chew his tummy nice and soft not hard/bloated he aint been near the dogs for a few weeks either and has been out in a pen not full run of garden :( xx
Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:35 pm

on way 2 shop 4 juice how will i give him it when i get it dee? xx
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:36 pm

Do you have a syringe or something honey and feed it that way x
Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:37 pm

i do its what i use 4 the pups worming im going to do that thanks every one xxx
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:37 pm

Please keep us updated honey - xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:40 pm

emailed you metacam to if you have some xx
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:42 pm

Hi Dee - phew thank goodness you're here to help xx
Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 9:14 pm

ryt hes had 3 small syringes full ov pineapple juice how often do i give him it? and hae i given him 2 much or 2 little at once?

he drank it ok but had enough by the 3rd 1 xx
Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

his tummy still soft up till now is that a good sign? xx
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 9:18 pm

yup it is thats more than enough for the night now hun let it do its thing offer him some sald leaves if you have any or some cabbage if its def bloat which it sounds like he will be feeling better by morning
Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 9:21 pm

ive got cabbage in fridge i'll put some leaves in for him on way out with asbo pup

i thought id av a fight on with him but he was great it was nice 2 see him drinking it thanks dee should i give him sum more 2morrow? xx
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 9:32 pm

yes if he,s not eating try a bit in the morning to normally the first lot sorts it out only put a small bit of cabbage in to if he,s no better in the moring give the vet a call xx
Back to top Go down
wids
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 11372

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 9:46 pm

Awww no poor boy Big group hug s for Bentley xxx Hope he's doing OK

Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 9:52 pm

ive only put a little bit of cabbage leaves in i put it ryt in front of his nose, the only thing i can really blame is a diff bag of hay from a different shop and guess what.........yes they've all had it, babys included

he doesnt seem any worse thank god but if theres not even a slight improvement then i'l be on phone 2 vets 1st thing thanks for your help every one xxxx
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 9:54 pm

fingers crossed that he feels better in the morning.
Back to top Go down
kirstie
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 9:59 pm

i hope so :( he seems settled just going to have to wait and see, i hope the pineapple juice helps him

its just a waiting game and im the 1st 2 admit ive never been very good at that game :( xx
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:06 pm

it is i wouldnt have thought bagged hay would do it mind did he want the cabbage ? if not then he is in pain and will need metacam to ease that which also helps get the gut moving again as it calms the pain so they eat
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( EmptyFri 08 Apr 2011, 6:56 am

How is Bentley today homey xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dont think bentleys very well :(   dont think bentleys very well :( Empty

Back to top Go down

dont think bentleys very well :(
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next