Staffiezone
How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages

Go down 
+8
angie1
Paul
Allison
dazlyon
mkpitbull
Jo n Buffs
jazz
Sandi
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages Empty
PostSubject: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyTue 03 Mar 2009, 10:45 pm

If you have a Photobucket account use the IMG code, just copy from Photobucket and paste into your post.

Alternatively you can use TinyPic Image and Video Hosting
Back to top Go down
jazz
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
jazz

Female
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: problems with pics   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 2:02 pm

hi im kinda new to all this but iv just opened photobucket acc and uploaded some pics iv copied them but when i try to paste on my post i get a message sayin no right clickin allowed....help
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 2:03 pm

If you click ctrl and v on your keyboard in the post where you want put pics they will appear
and don't worry i still have problems doing it lol
Back to top Go down
mkpitbull
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
mkpitbull

Male
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 10:33 pm

i got a few pics of colt my dog in serimg.com but cant get them to my post on here help please
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 10:55 pm

I.ve never used that one but I have looked and seems you can only add one pic at a time with it .
photobucket or tiny pic is much better if you can use them and they are free you just upload all your pics onto it and you can add as many or as few as you want to a post at any time
Back to top Go down
dazlyon
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
dazlyon

Male
Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:08 pm

hi all im new to this site,im having problems putting picyures on here.
have tryed copy then ctrl and v but nothing is working,what am i doing wrong please help want to put lovely pictures of my staffie on here thanks darren
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:14 pm

have you uploaded them to photobucket or tiny pic ?
if you have copy the img code and then it is crtl and v to paste into a post on here if you still having trouble give us a shout and either myself, sandi or one of the mods will help you
:D
Back to top Go down
Allison
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Allison

Female
Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:16 pm

darren if you are using photobucket copy the IMG code and then do ctrl and v in your post to post the piccie if you get stuck give us another shout hun
Back to top Go down
dazlyon
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
dazlyon

Male

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:22 pm

sorry im having a blonde moment wat is a img code, yes i have uploaded the pic to photobucket.
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:25 pm

if i remember correctley once the pic has uploaded on the left will be a list and one says img code , if im wrong hover over the pic your copying and it with come up with a box with html code and other things again you need the IMG code
Back to top Go down
Allison
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Allison

Female

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:27 pm

the img code is the code that is the fourth code down when you put hover your mouse over the photo left click on the img code to highlight then right click to copy then when you come to post it in your post on the forum do ctrl and v

hope that makes sense hun
Back to top Go down
Allison
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Allison

Female

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:27 pm

hahaha jo you keep posting the same time as me with the same info lol
Back to top Go down
dazlyon
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
dazlyon

Male

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
dazlyon
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
dazlyon

Male

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:30 pm

is that right or wrong the post before this
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:38 pm

wrong lololol sorry hun
are you copying the thing in your address bar ??

the img code is actually on your photobucket and should be on the left of your pic or if you hover over it
Back to top Go down
dazlyon
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
dazlyon

Male

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:41 pm

How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages Smudgeandmybrokenankle
Back to top Go down
dazlyon
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
dazlyon

Male

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:41 pm

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee lol got it now thks for the help
Back to top Go down
Allison
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Allison

Female

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:42 pm

yay well done Darren it does take some getting used to hun and smudge is adorable
Back to top Go down
dazlyon
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
dazlyon

Male

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:45 pm

Thanks for being patient with me will put the pics on now lol.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Male
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:32 pm

~Sandi~ wrote:
If you have a Photobucket account use the IMG code, just copy from Photobucket and paste into your post.

Alternatively you can use TinyPic Image and Video Hosting

Hi, I could use my photobucket account but, I just tried tinypic and I have to say I don't care for that site much. Apart from anything else what have they got that chat link there for? Anyway, why can't we just upload photo's from our pc's? I mean why go though a third party when we have our photo's just a click away?

Last edited by Paul on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:34 pm

you can use photobucket spinner smile
Back to top Go down
angie1

Female
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 10:57 pm

do i have to use photobucket or can i just upload for my computer?
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 10:59 pm

You will need a tinypic or photobucket account or any other photo storage site spinner smile
Back to top Go down
angie1

Female
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:04 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
dylan
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy

Female
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages EmptyMon 05 Sep 2011, 10:39 pm

Hello anyone!!! I've put my pics of Dolly and Dylan onto photobucket. I hover over the photo and go to the IMG code, left click and it says copied. Do i now right click? Then i can't find the code in my posts. Sorry i'm such a dummy, can anyone help i'm new to all this. Many Thanks. Sheila.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages   How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Put Photos and Pictures in Messages
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next