Staffiezone
aggression issue update! R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
aggression issue update! R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

aggression issue update!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female
Number of posts : 781

aggression issue update! Empty
PostSubject: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 7:13 pm

hey guys, so as you may or may not know we took on a staff with dog aggression issues
and had him about 2 months now, he is very much part of the pack and recently he has
shown massive improvements on what his behavour was like when we first met him and got him,
when we first met diesel i had lacey with me (jo may recall) and diesels first reaction was to lunge and
attack (he had a muzzle on) so anyway we got him home and walked him with the pack all going well
but they are super sexy bitches so i dont blame him, lol, anyhows, i found 2 stray chocolate labs so i thought naughtily i know but i gotta try, i took em in to the back garden, let lacey out, cool, let caggers out also cool, and let diesel out he was tryin it on with the ladies rather than trying to eat them, so his balls need a chopping this is obvious lol he a randy one, so anyway, the other day my friend visited with her male dog of similar age to diesel again lacey out, cool, caggers out, cool, i waited until the excitement of there greeting had calmed then i ought diesel out, first response....SNIFF.. good job, more sniffing, then a little dominance byt getting up and over the dog but corrected perfectly timed, anyway by the time my friend was ready to go home all the dogs were hapily playing and here my pictures to proove that any dog, even a dog locked in a room with a fightin pit can come out the otherside and be as playfull as any dog no matter the breed sex or upbringing, so when i next go on the bully walk wich is 4th of july he will not be wearing a muzzle lets see how he does shall we!! some pics ... ( blk n tan satff =cagney blue staff = diesel rottie =lacey and asif =collie x)

first pic, diesel's body language says alert dominance but he not acting upon it
aggression issue update! IMGP1912

second pic, just moochin with assif (btw im up a tree)
aggression issue update! IMGP1908

in this im distracting and training, as diesel is still learning basic commands
aggression issue update! IMGP1880

hes not even that bothered in this one
aggression issue update! IMGP1981

see playin together
aggression issue update! IMGP1889

Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 7:15 pm

ok some more then
aggression issue update! IMGP1878

aggression issue update! IMGP1983

edit to ad another pic, lol
aggression issue update! IMGP1888

today with pepper the rabbit
aggression issue update! IMGP2037
Back to top Go down
wids
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 11372

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 7:24 pm

Congrats on getting him so balanced !! good job

It's so good to read positive stories about dawgs that had problems..good luck with the walk on the 4th July - hope he makes you proud :cheers:
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 7:25 pm

i hope so to wids i really do!! does go to show, not only he accepted another male but he managed to play and we didnt really have to much bother at all was all good!!
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 7:52 pm

you have done so well toni you should b bloody proud
the first time you met diesel
aggression issue update! Dscf0210

seems a long time ago dont it xxx
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 8:08 pm

hell yeah omg, wow how hes grown aswell, great pic jo cant beleive that was him, when kate sees him she says how he has changed, but seeing that omg i beleive her, lol oh i am jo i really am he turnin intoa brill dog just as kate said he was capable of, ooohh bully walk gonna be so good now cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 8:09 pm

he has come on lovely hun xx
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 8:10 pm

oh fanx, i had to adjust his collar twice so far, lolol me thinks matching ones for the walk!!
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:07 pm

Thats brilliant Tonianne, you have done really well with him. Fab pics
Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member
xclairex1

Female
Number of posts : 6615

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:22 pm

Lovely little pack you've got there sounds like you're doing a fantastic job with Diesel, Well Done!
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:11 pm

cheers guys, just took him and the girls out had him on a halti, allthough i dont like them at all cuz of how they slide up but he walked great on it, so one more issue solved hhhaaaazzzzaaaarrrr
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:13 pm

hopefully we will be at cannock so i can get updated piccies spinner smile
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:14 pm

hell dam yeah!!! ooohhhhh canny wait!
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:16 pm

fil and faith going this one ???
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:48 pm

hoefully fil is going to take faith to the park so i can have a moments peace, lolol
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 10:55 pm

ROFL cool maybe he will take jas with him lol
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:19 pm

hahahaha supreame peice and quiet for some good hard core walking yeah!!
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:20 pm

and piccy taking lolololol in me staffiezone t shirt to lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aggression issue update!   aggression issue update! Empty

Back to top Go down

aggression issue update!
Page 1 of 1