Staffiezone
Hello from Quattro  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Hello from Quattro  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Hello from Quattro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
stepys1

Female
Number of posts : 2369

Hello from Quattro  Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Quattro    Hello from Quattro  EmptySat 29 Jul 2017, 11:34 am

Hello all, mums been busy of late as I got scared and ruined our carpet so I didn't get much for my birthday as she had to buy some wooden floor and a new rug. I got scared whilst they were out as the neighbour had his chainsaw and was cutting the headge it really hurt my ears :(

I'm lucky they love me so much

Hello from Quattro  Img_2011
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Quattro    Hello from Quattro  EmptySun 30 Jul 2017, 1:58 pm

Aww poor boy, hope those neighbours have finished now

He's looking great x
Back to top Go down
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
stepys1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Quattro    Hello from Quattro  EmptySun 30 Jul 2017, 2:09 pm

He hurt his leg the other day and could hardly walk, think he stained something as he's now the mend. Didn't take him out for two days so he could rest it. Just been for a 20min walk and he seemed fine so will keep an eye on him for the rest of the day and maybe another short walk tomo.

Will have to ask the neighbours to let us know next time they do it
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male
Number of posts : 3749

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Quattro    Hello from Quattro  EmptySun 30 Jul 2017, 5:52 pm

hello Quattro ...........bless you you must have been terrified to do this & if im honest Alfies mam would have been right around there for a word & contribution because of the lack of warning , hope your ok now tho
Back to top Go down
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
stepys1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Quattro    Hello from Quattro  EmptySun 30 Jul 2017, 7:28 pm

Hi Martin at first I was quite angry but they wasnt to know he gets so scared, we've only be here two years and hardly see them to speak to. We just hear their painful dog barking constantly!

The carpet was going to have to be replaced due to him pulling it up last time we had that bad wind. To be honest it's spured us on with the DIY again and have had a very productive weekend :).

Hope all your doggies are well :)
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male
Number of posts : 3749

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Quattro    Hello from Quattro  EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017, 2:47 pm

stepys1 wrote:
Hi Martin at first I was quite angry but they wasnt to know he gets so scared, we've only be here two years and hardly see them to speak to. We just hear their painful dog barking constantly!

The carpet was going to have to be replaced due to him  pulling it up last time we had that bad wind. To be honest it's spured us on with the DIY again and have had a very productive weekend :).

Hope all your doggies are well :)

fair enough then lou but id defo have a word for the future , just incase

you cant beat a freshen up can you

Alfies good thankyou
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Quattro    Hello from Quattro  EmptyTue 01 Aug 2017, 2:46 pm

Awwwww poor you Quattro, you must have been really scared xxxx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Quattro    Hello from Quattro  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Quattro
Page 1 of 1