Staffiezone
Champions in bloodline - Page 2 R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Champions in bloodline - Page 2 R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Champions in bloodline

Go down 
+9
jakies13
Jakethedog
tubs
tracy.barry
lindauk
StaffySel
Hurdy_Gurdy
suziet
Staffylover
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tubs
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
tubs

Female
Number of posts : 82

Champions in bloodline - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptyFri 02 Mar 2012, 10:51 pm

lindauk wrote:
judeal that name keeps cropping up
i believe my uncle had a hand in forming this line.
but have found it difficult to trace
i can do peoples family trees but not dogs
i think one of sandis dogs has judeal in his/her background
judael dogs come from a gentleman up noth called george earl. my dogs have a few in them they are a fantastic line :D
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male
Number of posts : 3749

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 9:14 pm

nice thread jo

looking at alfies papers he has 5 champions in his bloodlines

yorkstaff crackerjack
bowtmans red october
rouge saga
barcud silver machine
bellglen rich desire of rickamia
domino flashy lad

ill check it out a bit more tomorrow & post links up

it would be nice to hear any info on the above if anybody knows any
Back to top Go down
tubs
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
tubs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 10:39 pm

my dogs have a few champs in the 5 gen i have traced back 12 generations but will only put in the last 5, paddy and jude have AM CH judael summer storm ch rellim black ace, CH Eastaff Guardian, CH Black Tusker, CH judael maggie noir, ch charlemagne of judael, ch cradbury flash boyo, Ch cradbury flash boyo, Ch constones yer man, & CH hot pursuit heres a link to view the pics of the dogs in their ped. www.stamtavler.com/dogarchive/details.php?id=1256638&gens=6
titan has CH harkline robbie the bruce, CH vanoric voo doo, CH sparstaff dodgy docker, CH jamarvins femme fatale of vanoric & CH sparstaff dominator, heres a link to his ped www.stamtavler.com/dogarchive/details.php?id=126399&gens=6
heres a link for roxys ped www.stamtavler.com/dogarchive/details.php?id=125782&gens=6
heres a link for roxannes ped www.stamtavler.com/dogarchive/details.php?id=135528&gens=6
Back to top Go down
tubs
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
tubs

Female

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2012, 10:41 pm

for some reason paddy and judes haven't worked lol so here goes again. www.stamtavler.com/dogarchive/details.php?id=125663&gens=6
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 8:28 am

Cairo had CH Rogue saga in his ped 3 times and Ruby has him in there too.
There was one other but I can't think for the life of me who it was without sorting the paperwork out x
Back to top Go down
red devils
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
red devils

Male
Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 9:04 am

Rosies Mum is Champion Rowellstaff Miss Prada, in the previous four generations there are 14 Champions including : Ashtock by Jupiter, My Girl, Jackstaff Fasination, Wallace the Wizard, Rocellio Rip Van Winkle, Silver Bomber, Quest for Fame, Yorkstaff Crackerjack, Boldmore Finbar Fury, Vees Dream Boy, Mistress McGrath at Boldmore and Scotch on the Rocks of Dumbriton.
Ralph has Champion Red October (Grandmother), also, Domino Flashy Lad, Barcud Silver Machine,, Warcloud of Ironstone, Rogue Saga, Mooly Maguire and Caballero Fire Fighter.
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male
Number of posts : 3749

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 11:20 am

looking at Rosies lines paul id say Alfie & rosie are related somewhere along the lines with at least 4 family members incommon
Back to top Go down
red devils
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
red devils

Male
Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 3:06 pm

Jakethedog wrote:
looking at Rosies lines paul id say Alfie & rosie are related somewhere along the lines with at least 4 family members incommon

That's good stuff Martin, some of the stud dogs are busy to say the least, Ralphs Dad is a dog called Rockstaff Vagabond who sired an unbelieveable amount of pups, I went to a show in Leigh a couple of years ago and he had sired practically every young dog in the show !
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptySun 04 Mar 2012, 5:03 pm

Awwwww Rosie & Alfie related how cute x
Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member
xclairex1

Female
Number of posts : 6615

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012, 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
staffymad

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 8:39 pm

Wiley has 6 champions in his 5 generation pedegree

ch kablice midnight caller
ch sparstaff dodgy docker
ch vanoric voodoo that comes up twice
ch jamarvins femme fatale of vanoric
ch sparstaff dominator that comes up twice
ch bowtmans double trouble
Back to top Go down
tracy.barry
Silver Forum Member
Silver Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 9:01 pm

Hope
has 4 champions
ch domino flashy lad
ch wallace the wizard
ch boldmore black sabbath
ch parkkstaff witch of the north
Back to top Go down
jonathanV
jonathanV

Male
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015, 9:38 am

Hi All,

how are you?

My staffie has a few ch in its bloodline:
Ch Teutonic Warrior
CH Skean Dhu
CH Constones Yer Man
CH Hot Pursuit
CH Spartan Victor
CH Wallace The Wizard

Im amazed by how I have seen the same names which means our dogs are related LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions in bloodline   Champions in bloodline - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Champions in bloodline
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staffiezone :: Dog Chat, Help and Advice :: General or Random Staffie, Bullie and Dog Chat :: Staffie Family Tree-
Jump to: