Staffiezone
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Adventures at Blackstone Edge

Go down 
+5
lindauk
Staffylover
CodyBoo
Jo n Buffs
Cool Breeze's mummy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female
Number of posts : 1264

Adventures at Blackstone Edge  Empty
PostSubject: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:21 pm

Last Monday me and Ian took the pups to Blackstone Edge (close to Hollingworth Lake), we went there in February with a little Cool Breeze but had to come back early because she decided to jump into an icy puddle (it was when we had all that snow!) so we decided to go back and do it properly with the pair of them - some pics...

Soooo the adventure begins.. Follow me Rossco!
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk001

This is how to keep watch and look beautiful at the same time..
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk038

You mean like this?
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk150

So mummy saw us about to tuck into some sheep poop and shouted "Leave it!" I did but stayed put (waiting for the "take it" but she didn't say it).. Rossco ran all the way back as if to say "it wasn't me mummy"
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk102

Rossco hardly ever wins the frisbee.. I let him have this one - honest!
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk187

This is us waiting for mummy to throw the frisbee
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk224

I was oh so happy on this walk
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk310

Rossco spotted something in that long stuff..
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk342

Yep it was Cool Breeze - teaching him what fun it was in there
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk356

See now Rossco loves it too!
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk399

Rossco doesn't like being far away from mummy and daddy, here he is running back to them
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk502

Us running back to mummy and daddy
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk516

Just having a quick mooch around whilst mummy and daddy look at the stunning views..
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk546

We didn't really understand why mummy and daddy put us on our leads - we were having such fun and it wasn't home time.. hmmm.. ohhhhh because we bumped into 2 other beautiful staffords - Ralph and Rosie! Big surprise for everyone!
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk771

Rossco had a lay down.. whilst I jumped over him!
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk745

So happy
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk962

Rossco's legs were tired at this point so he went in his pram whilst I carried on running around
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk941

Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk1013

Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk1051

In the car.. I was really tired.. Rossco - he was tired but wanted to be silly too!
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk1370

Back home.. we decided we'd snuggle and sleep.. ahhhhh
Adventures at Blackstone Edge  BlackstoneEdgewalk1441

Cool Breeze and Rossco think we should do a north west meet here soon

Loads of Love
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:47 pm

fantyastic pics the one of cool breeze keeping watch is gorgeous she has a fab coat xxx
Back to top Go down
CodyBoo
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 4517

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:08 pm

Fantastic pics and I loved all the captions!

I was laughing so much at the sheep poo pic lol! Cool breeze looked like she really wanted to try some Adventures at Blackstone Edge  129524
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:10 pm

Gorgeous pics Megan and what a fab place to walk. Not a soul in site until you met Paul, looks wonderful and definately up for a meet there
Back to top Go down
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:21 pm

Jo n Buffs wrote:
fantyastic pics the one of cool breeze keeping watch is gorgeous she has a fab coat xxx

Aww thanks Jo, her coat is naturally like that so it really makes me wonder what it would be like if we did any of the coat enhancing tips with her.. hehe
Back to top Go down
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:22 pm

CodyBoo wrote:
Fantastic pics and I loved all the captions!

I was laughing so much at the sheep poo pic lol! Cool breeze looked like she really wanted to try some Adventures at Blackstone Edge  129524

Hehe thanks Louise, Cool Breeze really did want to eat some yuck!
Back to top Go down
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:25 pm

Staffylover wrote:
Gorgeous pics Megan and what a fab place to walk. Not a soul in site until you met Paul, looks wonderful and definately up for a meet there

Thanks Jo, yep it's a really awesome place to walk, maybe we can get a meet in there in the near future before the freezing-freezing weather comes along fingers crossed

Bumping into Paul there was a big surprise as we didn't arrange to meet up or anything - great surprise though as I got my Ralph fix and Rosie is even more stunning in the flesh than on her pics - she is adorable love
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:33 pm

If we do a meet there then maybe Paul will join us, I have not seen Rosie since she was a pup. I'll mail him once we firm up some details
Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
lindauk

Female
Number of posts : 9712

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:33 pm

great views and fantastic pics of the beautiful dogs x
why do they like sheep poo ? does any-one know ?
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:47 pm

Beautiful views and lovely piccies.
The dogs look as if they are having a fab time :)
Back to top Go down
red devils
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
red devils

Male
Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 6:31 am

Staffylover wrote:
If we do a meet there then maybe Paul will join us, I have not seen Rosie since she was a pup. I'll mail him once we firm up some details

Hi Jo, It would be good to have a meet up here, Unless the weather is really bad we walk on the moor most days so let me know, were away on holiday in 2 weeks but otherwise will be free.
Back to top Go down
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 6:01 pm

lindauk wrote:
great views and fantastic pics of the beautiful dogs x
why do they like sheep poo ? does any-one know ?

Thanks Linda, as for the poop.. I have no idea lol, it's disgusting though!
Back to top Go down
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 6:01 pm

jakies13 wrote:
Beautiful views and lovely piccies.
The dogs look as if they are having a fab time :)

Thanks Alex, the pups definately loved it there Adventures at Blackstone Edge  366247
Back to top Go down
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 6:02 pm

red devils wrote:
Staffylover wrote:

Hi Jo, It would be good to have a meet up here, Unless the weather is really bad we walk on the moor most days so let me know, were away on holiday in 2 weeks but otherwise will be free.

woot
Back to top Go down
wids
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 11372

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 7:20 pm

Lovely photo's - you always take such good pics.

Cool Breeze is a very pretty and I can't believe the change in Rossco he's gowing into a very handsome little lad love
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 8:04 pm

Wow what a stunning place to walk your poochies -

Love the pics and story - Rossco ickle face running back to you both - awwwwww

OMG I AM JEALOUS - you met Paul - with Ralph & Rosie - Noooooo lol

Ralph is from the same breeder as my boys - I met Ralph when he was 5 weeks old hehe xx
Back to top Go down
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:09 pm

wids wrote:
Lovely photo's - you always take such good pics.

Cool Breeze is a very pretty and I can't believe the change in Rossco he's gowing into a very handsome little lad love

Aww thanks Liz, we're so happy with how Cool Breeze has developed she's our little princess and Rossco - I know! he's growing so quick and gets yummier by the day love
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:11 pm

Cool Breeze's mummy wrote:
Jo n Buffs wrote:

Aww thanks Jo, her coat is naturally like that so it really makes me wonder what it would be like if we did any of the coat enhancing tips with her.. hehe

you wouldnt need a mirror lolol
Back to top Go down
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:12 pm

suziet wrote:
Wow what a stunning place to walk your poochies -

Love the pics and story - Rossco ickle face running back to you both - awwwwww

OMG I AM JEALOUS - you met Paul - with Ralph & Rosie - Noooooo lol

Ralph is from the same breeder as my boys - I met Ralph when he was 5 weeks old hehe xx

lol! Thanks Suzie, it was a brilliant surprise to bump into Paul and his pups, I've always been in love with Ralph and Rosie is such a cute little darling love I'm jealous that you got to meet a 5 week old Ralph! lol
Back to top Go down
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:14 pm

Jo n Buffs wrote:
Cool Breeze's mummy wrote:
Jo n Buffs wrote:

you wouldnt need a mirror lolol

Lol.. going to talk Ian into trying some stuff then lol
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:17 pm

ha ha
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 7:56 am

Hi Megan

I am jealous you got to meet them both and Paul - I would love to meet them all - xx
Back to top Go down
CodyBoo
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 10:16 am

Megan, when you call Cool Breeze to come over or while training her etc, do you use her full name or do you shorten it?

Random question but I have always wondered and just remembered so thought I would ask lol!
Back to top Go down
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 2:50 pm

Hehe we use her full name it just rolls off the Tongue easily :) some people say her name in a way that makes it seem more effort, like emphasis put in the wrong bit if that makes sense? Lol
Back to top Go down
CodyBoo
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 3:00 pm

I know what you mean. It is a very easy name considering it's 2 words. I love it. You don't often hear of pets with double names but I nearly always call Cody, Co-Boo, so I'm doing the same really lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures at Blackstone Edge    Adventures at Blackstone Edge  Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures at Blackstone Edge
Page 1 of 1