Staffiezone
Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for?

Go down 
+2
janrats
jakies13
6 posters

How long do you leave your dog alone for?
Never left alone
Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_lcap10%Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
0-1 hour
Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_lcap10%Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1-2 hours
Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_lcap111%Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
2-3 hours
Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_lcap111%Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
3-4 hours
 11% [ 1 ]
4-5 hours
Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_lcap133%Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
5+ hours
Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_lcap133%Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for?   Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:19 am

Just wondering what the longest period of time people leave their dogs alone for and how do they cope with it spinner smile

Last edited by jakies13 on Mon 01 Nov 2010, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for?   Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:20 am

The longest we leave ours for is 4 hours and all they do is sleep so i dont think they care lol!
Back to top Go down
janrats
Silver Forum Member
Silver Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for?   Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 12:06 pm

bout 5 hourtsmtops thatw en ig collage onwed bou hes rent bother nayhiews jytsd sleeps
Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
lindauk

Female
Number of posts : 9712

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for?   Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 12:06 pm

although we leave then for 4 + hours we do pop back from work to make sure things are alright
i dont think dell bothers at all
he doesnt get up to give the welcome kisses and slobbers until were home for the night
Back to top Go down
Eddi and Daisy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Eddi and Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 4187

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for?   Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 12:27 pm

Maximum of 2-3 hours if I have to go to the hospital or the like, there are times where it could be longer but If I can take them and leave them in the car I do.

I have no idea what they are like when I am not here but they go totally nutcase when we get home.
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for?   Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 12:29 pm

At the moment max is probably 1-2 hours if we pop out at weekend or hubby goes out during the day. When we were both working they were left for 5 hours.
Reuben was fine but Chloe does tend to bark and howl when left unless we leave her in in the bedroom
Back to top Go down
Bubbles-mum
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Bubbles-mum

Female
Number of posts : 1916

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for?   Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 2:49 pm

I have to leave bubbles for 8 hours a day when working. It's only for 3 or 4 days. But he will some times come to work with me now as I don't like leaving him at home. He's fine just sleeps all day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for?   Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the longest you leave your dog alone for?
Page 1 of 1