Staffiezone
My early morning walk R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
My early morning walk R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

My early morning walk

Go down 
+5
wids
Alliecass
StaffySel
suziet
janandruby44
9 posters
AuthorMessage
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female
Number of posts : 11929

My early morning walk Empty
PostSubject: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:36 pm

Every weekday morning I get up at 6.15 and walk Ruby and Elsdon separately. This morning me and Ruby were in the dark and the stars were still out! But by the time I was walking Elsdon it had started to get lighter and I took this picture of Skipton in the early morning
My early morning walk IMG_0213
Looks sleepy and quiet, just how I like it.
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:37 pm

Hi Jan - I love your pic - I love this part of the day don't you xxx

Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member
StaffySel

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:46 pm

Wow that looks lovely!
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:47 pm

Absolutely Suzie, it's quiet and more importantly I get the whole of the reck to myself so Ruby can have a charge about as much as she likes with no interference from other dogs. Plus I get to do some training with her on a one to one basis. By the time I take Elsdon up at 7.00 there are a few other dogs but not many.

I do lose her in the darkness so have invested in a reflective collar this afternoon, I found myself shouting at a stick to come to heel this morning lol!
Back to top Go down
Alliecass
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 6766

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:48 pm

wow 6 15am, love the pic Jan xx
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:49 pm

Thank you Selena, it's nearly as nice as where you live spinner smile
Back to top Go down
wids
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 11372

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:51 pm

Stunning picture - never get out that early with ours - your pic makes me think I should try a bit harder.

p.s moved yr post to here from the health section
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:51 pm

PMSL at the stick comment lol

Its really dark when I take the boys out at 5.15am - so my flashing lights are a must - but I am getting a little scared to go on the open fields now - those blooming owls and foxes screeching give me the willies lol

I also love this part of the morning when most are snuggled in bed

More pics wanted now hun xx
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:54 pm

I know Allie, I'm on autopilot until I get to the top and then I take a deep breath and think, yes! I love it here. If I was clever enough I would do a 360 degree photo as that is how much you can see. It's like being on top of the world spinner smile
Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
lindauk

Female
Number of posts : 9712

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:56 pm

love early mornings
lovely pic jan x
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:58 pm

Thanks Liz, I should concentrate more on where I'm posting. It's definitely my favourite part of the day as you can see from above.

Suzie - it's most embarrassing telling a stick to move, perhaps I need some of your gadgets spinner smile Will try and get some more pictures for you when I remember to take my phone!
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:59 pm

Thank you Linda, it's nice of you to say that, as you live in the one of the most lovely parts of the country spinner smile
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member
StaffySel

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:09 pm

I don't know how you all get up so early! I start work at 9 and get up at 8 because I only live 5mins from work.

At the weekend I walk Enz about midday. Has his food at 8am then goes straight back to sleep!!! He doesn't wake up till about 10 lol. In the week my mum takes him out about 11am

ha ha
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:12 pm

Lovely picture Jan, its lovely to walk that early in the morning when there is hardly anyone around :)
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:31 pm

Lovely pics Jan I miss our morning walks now.
I wont go on our fields now as it is just too dark and too remote plus Reuben has become ultra sensitive to any noise and goes straight into alert mode and it un nerves me a bit so we stick to the streets
Back to top Go down
CodyBoo
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 4517

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 8:11 am

Lovely pic.

I also love this part of the day now that we have such a lovely place to walk.

I walk both dogs with Kay at 6.30am just round the block then I take Cody again but over the woods at 7am and it's just getting light but the place is deserted and we see lots of wildlife.

We then walk both dogs at the woods around 5pm and it's still pretty quiet then. I like to stay out till dusk and watch the sunset woot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My early morning walk   My early morning walk Empty

Back to top Go down

My early morning walk
Page 1 of 1