Staffiezone
Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....

Go down 
+10
janrats
Alliecass
janandruby44
StaffySel
lindauk
CodyBoo
Jo n Buffs
Cool Breeze's mummy
Staffylover
suziet
14 posters
AuthorMessage
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... Empty
PostSubject: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 4:03 pm

Just taken the boys walkies and went past the local rescue centre - as I was approaching a lovely couple aged around mid 40's were walking out of the centre - and were looking at the boys going awwwwwww -

Anyway they asked if they could say hello - obviously I said of course - they fell head over in heels and commented how well trained they were - I was really chuffed

They had recently lost their EBT and were looking at a Stafford who they really liked - but had never owned one - we spoke for 30 mins about the SBT

Outcome was they were going to go home - do some research - have a chat - but after speaking with me and seeing how SBT can be - they went back in to place their name down to hopefully provide a forever home for the Stafford Girl

I am thrilled as Diesel & Rocco did me proud and also gave the girl the fell in love a chance of a very loving home woot

Sorry had to share as I am really chuffed xx
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 4:05 pm

Thats a lovely story Suzie, fingers crossed the little girl gets her forever home xx

Diesel and Rocco deserve an extra treat for being so good
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 4:10 pm

I know Jo - I really hope so - do you know when you get a good feeling about someone - when these peeps we lovely and I could have chatted all day with them -

If they loved their EBT then and SBT will have them entertained every day -

I am gonna see if the girl does get her home too xx

Boys are having a lovely chew stick later - they were so well behaved xx
Back to top Go down
Cool Breeze's mummy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Cool Breeze's mummy

Female
Number of posts : 1264

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 4:20 pm

That's brilliant Suzie, well done to you and your boys! Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... 366247
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 4:25 pm

thats fantastic hun having owned an EBT and now a staffy i can say they are both very simular in nature but very different to lol

well done to you and the boys xxx
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 5:15 pm

Thanks Ladies - thats exactly what I said to them and that an SBT can bring so much joy into any home - peeps who rescue animals deserve good things in life - xx
Back to top Go down
CodyBoo
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 4517

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 5:50 pm

Awww, well done to you and your boys.

If they had bumped into me and Cody we would have put them off! Cody is still so naughty when he meets new people blush
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 5:55 pm

You're joking aren't you Lousie - if I saw Cody I would have a SBT in a heartbeat xx
Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
lindauk

Female
Number of posts : 9712

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 5:59 pm

what a lovely strory, im so pleased when even one staffy finds a good home
well done diesel and rocco bigyay
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member
StaffySel

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 6:00 pm

Yay I love it when that happens, I bet thats a great feeling!!

If more people weren't scared of staffys and actually took time to meet one there would be more rehomed from the rescue centres!

xx

Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 6:07 pm

I was talking to a bloke on Friday evening who used to breed staffies and can't even have one now - his wife is scared of them! How daft is that! I told him in no uncertain circumstances who should be wearing the pants in his house! You could tell he was good with staffies, he had Ruby under his spell in about 30 seconds - what a waste, perhaps I should contact him and ask him to consider a rescue?
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 6:18 pm

I know its such a shame when peeps judge everyone and everything without getting to know them 1st xxx

Ohhhh Jan - its worth a try - find out his breeders name too xx
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 6:51 pm

I don't even know his name but I know him, if you know what I mean. Will definitely be keeping an eye out for him when I am out and about and will mention this forum to him too, should have done it Friday.
Back to top Go down
Alliecass
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 6766

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 7:15 pm

That is so lovely Suzie, well done to your boys, you have every right to be proud

blow kiss
Back to top Go down
janrats
Silver Forum Member
Silver Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 7:26 pm

well done suxie and hert boys maked yiu gerl gppd ween this happend derosntn it hope they descidr ti go iofr a sbt weoulf bre grrat and well finr gaun love
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 8:09 pm

Well done Suzie and well done the boys xxxx
Back to top Go down
Maistaff
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Maistaff

Female
Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 8:41 pm

That is a geat outcome hun and way to go your boys for helping give a Stafford a home

Big extra huigs to them both tonight x
Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member
xclairex1

Female
Number of posts : 6615

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 10:05 pm

Thats great I love when things like this happen and hopefully the dog gets a new home x
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... EmptySun 10 Oct 2010, 10:07 pm

thats a lovely story Suzie and hopefully a really happy ending for a staffie in rescue spinner smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....   Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Awwww The Boys Made Me Extra Proud.....
Page 1 of 1