Staffiezone
story with a lesson! R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
story with a lesson! R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

story with a lesson!

Go down 
+2
Sandi
bones
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female
Number of posts : 781

story with a lesson! Empty
PostSubject: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 7:17 am

a story that begins with..me...lacey..cagney and diesel....out for our evening stroll, lol i use the word stroll loosly as i dont stroll i practically run psml, anywhosss, on the way back up my big asssed hill i saw a lady with a little puppy i thought oh good for puppy to meet some nice friendly dogs, anyways as we approached the womans body language change from laa la la la laaaaa, to omg omg omg omg omg, she froze, lacey went to sniff followed by caggers and diesel well he not to intrested, but she went *!#%!@ so i pulled m dogs back, by this time she had the pup almost choking and turned to the wall, as i was sorting my dogs i said to her, "they wont hurt her, your pup has gotta learn, you have got to allow her to meet and greet" she looked at me fear in her eyes pup all shakin with fear, fed by the woman holding the lead so tight and said "i know" i didnt know how or why i managed to say what i said but i did, let this be a lesson to all you new to dog owners, her pup will now react with fear when any dog approaches, bare in mind dogs are a reflection of yourself, this woman should not be doing what she did and if she had listned to me in the first instance I.E they wont hurt her, her pup would have had a bit of social interaction..but hey who am i..oh yeah thats right i female with three killer dogs...thanx media..
P.S i am aware that my dogs may have seemed scary but i know my dogs she should have relaxed...

another story time bought to u from the brain and life of me...bones..AKA tonianne

and gotta flash a pic..not dogies but my 3 year old starting as she means to go on!lol

story with a lesson! IMGP2124
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 8:05 am

Thats a great pic vroooom vroooom

Its the same reason people stare at people less fortunate than themselves, its human nature and the not knowing that causes ignorance sometimes, and yes sometimes they are scared as well.

She may not have been in that situation before and took fright because she was unsure what to do or what was going to happen - don't be too hard on her as next time she may well remember this and its never to late to learn.
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 8:08 am

Hi hun - awww super pic xx

I know exactly what you mean - I somethings think all dog owners should have basic training before buying a pup - she is not a good role model at all - I am pleased you did say something though - lets hope she has to reflect and reasses xx
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 8:09 am

oh i know this, if i see her again i will try my best to help and hopefully her pup can have a play with mine...im worried now of course she may create a scared slightly aggressive little dog....i cant help being harsh thats just me..lol ask fil i wake him up in the mornin like a sargent in the foces, lmfbo, oh yesterday faith wondered off in the supermarket and i shouted her made 2 teenagers jump out there skin..ooopssssii
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 10:26 am

oh dear the loony doggy lady been out again lololol

Toni when people see you with them dogs they think oh no young girl three of them dogs she would never hold them blah blah
i know you personally and i know different you are an amazing young woman .
maybe if you see this woman out when you havent got the trio with you and fuss the dog with a smaile and a chat she will see it all differentley
the media has done a lot of damage for our furbabies

and faith looks wicked she needs a little leather now lol
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 10:29 am

hahah jo, yeah i know what your sayin as i had a jumper on so prhaps she didnt see my wa&^%ng arms..if i ever leave the house one my own...and i see her i will try n speak to her, cuz i felt i had to rush away due to her reaction, perhaps i invite her for a walk with lacey and show her she wont be mushed..lol
and yep faith needs one apparently, lol, oh my jo u make me blush!!lolol
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 10:31 am

I dont understand some people!
People like this do alot more harm than good, and they need to realise it.
If you see her again recommend the Jan Fennell books as i think they would help her out!

Your daughter looks at home on that bike lol
Born to be wild! lol!
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 10:32 am

ok i shall, i need speak to her anyway so i go a stalkin the stranger psml i hope she not an axe murderer, yep faith likes bikes is good job really they cheaper to run than cars, shame we had to sell our mini motos she would be just the right size for one of them
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 10:37 am

I want to by my son a min moto but think he would do himself some serious harm lol!
Take yourself some protection with you just incase shes dangerous!! lol!
Actually what more protection do you need with your 3 hehe
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 10:46 am

hehehe me thinks they would rather lick her, and yes your right them mini motos are dangerous no suspension and exposed chains i think i have a pic of ours and a vid somewhere , lol we used to ride them on the holiday park we lived on in winter when no guests were there, still got told not to but hey rules made to be erm...bent lol, thing is when we rode them we had full bike gear on, used to run up to the laundry in a group of four was ace..oooogggggrrgrrgrrgrgrgrgr great days, lolol

story with a lesson! Mini
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 10:50 am

i would have to get my son a Rossi replica from moto gp.
Love him ooo and the bike of course lol!
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 10:55 am

hahah shame he came off and had a dodgy leg first time he ever missed races, gutted for him, i gun for casey stoner though cuz he got a great name and kinda looks like fil and he an ozzy to so all good stuff!
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 11:00 am

Ye it is a shame that he came off. It was really bad!
There saying there is a possibility that he may be back this week! Cant believe it. fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 11:00 am

wooohooo i be watchin then init, lol for the bikes of course!!!lol
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 11:04 am

bones wrote:
wooohooo i be watchin then init, lol for the bikes of course!!!lol

mmmmm ok then Toni lol!
P.S dont like Casey Stoner hes arrogant.
Love Ben Spies and Randi De Punniet....... yummmm love

Actually probably all of them as you cant beat a man in leathers lol!
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 11:05 am

hes austrailian..what can i say, so is fil..lol like i said similar, psml, and actually i just like to watch the ladies holding stuff and potentially feinting in the heat!
Back to top Go down
Denise67
Silver Forum Member
Silver Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 11:08 am

You have to look at it from this womens point of view.
Her little pup is approached by what the media has brain washed her head into thinking are dangerous dogs or then again she may carry on in this way with every dog she comes across while walking her pup.

Maybe if you see her again pop your lot on the lead so she feels safe letting her pup say hello to your guys.
I agree she needs to let this pup interact with others, and doing what shes doing is not doing the pup any favours.

Fingers crossed over time of her getting more trusting of your guys near her littleun they all become the best of friends spinner smile
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 11:10 am

I thought they were on leads from what i read.
Or is it just me not reading properly lol!
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 9:07 pm

they were on leads..and erm..i may be a girl but i erm am quite strong, as soon as i saw her reaction to the sight of them i had them at my side, lacey well she weighs approx 40 kg and well u know staffs are dense buggers, lol they didnt get close enough to exhibit normal dog behivour, i am saddned she reacted this way and if i see her i will chat with her!!
Back to top Go down
Denise67
Silver Forum Member
Silver Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 9:52 pm

Oooo i'm sorry dimbo me read it as your lot were off the leads oops blush
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 10:33 pm

oh no, lol is ok we walking up a hill but its a busy main road so not off leads as rads sense is not there best quality, psml
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 10:43 pm

jakies13 wrote:
There saying there is a possibility that he may be back this week! Cant believe it. fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed

threadhijacked He is definately back this week spinner smile
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 10:44 pm

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Champers
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! EmptySat 17 Jul 2010, 11:05 pm

~Sandi~ wrote:
jakies13 wrote:

threadhijacked He is definately back this week spinner smile

threadhijacked I know lol
Soooo glad hes back Fireworks1 Fireworks1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: story with a lesson!   story with a lesson! Empty

Back to top Go down

story with a lesson!
Page 1 of 1