Staffiezone
Alfie,s booster  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Alfie,s booster  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Alfie,s booster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male
Number of posts : 3749

Alfie,s booster  Empty
PostSubject: Alfie,s booster    Alfie,s booster  EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016, 8:49 pm

well we had Alfie to the vets this eve for his annual jab & as always he took it on the chin with no dramas well apart from a ratty pug in the waiting area trying to bite his face off for no reason banghead who calls a dog princess I ask you ha ha & she was an ugly little thing & if im honest so was the woman carrying her too lol Alfie,s booster  706911

anyway he weighed in at a perfect 18.5kg & when the vet seen all his stamps in his service book she admitted to thinking Alfie was no more than 4 because of his physic good job he,s been blessed by the god of youthfulness that's for sure as everybody we chat to is shocked when we tell them hes not far off 9 now

I walked him home to give him a good bit of exercise so we have a happy little staffy Alfie,s booster  303508
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

Alfie,s booster  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfie,s booster    Alfie,s booster  EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016, 8:38 am

OMG that's hilarious about the pugs face and the lady hahahaha

It is annoying that owners allow a dog to behave like that.

WOW what a fabulous comment, you must have been so chuffed, I must admit though Alfie is a very handsome pooch indeed xxx
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

Alfie,s booster  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfie,s booster    Alfie,s booster  EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016, 4:58 pm

That's a lovely compliment, I just wish the same applied to us lol

That's a really good weight for him too,  I do think it's important to keep them at a good weight, especially as they get older

I think we've both walked with someone inclined to call their dog princess and I don't mean Zoe Alfie,s booster  129524 Alfie,s booster  129524
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male
Number of posts : 3749

Alfie,s booster  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfie,s booster    Alfie,s booster  EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016, 9:11 pm

suziet wrote:
OMG that's hilarious about the pugs face and the lady hahahaha

It is annoying that owners allow a dog to behave like that.

WOW what a fabulous comment, you must have been so chuffed, I must admit though Alfie is a very handsome pooch indeed xxx

and as always she never bothered to tell the dog off either as if it was ok & that's why its a mouthy little sh*t isn't it banghead , suzie t its his colours that help him look younger for sure yes

jo he normally puts a little chubb on over winter but he was out a lot over summer as you know the weather was great so think this helped him , hes always around 19.5kg ish

lol! princess ,,,, so we did omg yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alfie,s booster  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfie,s booster    Alfie,s booster  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfie,s booster
Page 1 of 1