Staffiezone
Cuddles with Reuben  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Cuddles with Reuben  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Cuddles with Reuben

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

Cuddles with Reuben  Empty
PostSubject: Cuddles with Reuben    Cuddles with Reuben  EmptySat 29 Oct 2016, 7:39 pm

I find it very difficult to have any one to one time with Reuben.

He is quite relaxed about me fussing and playing with Belle and he doesn't appear to be bothered when I'm having one to one with her and does not try to get involved.

Belle on the other hand cannot stand watching me play or interact with Reuben and has to push her way in or climb on top of him or over him to get closer to me

I had hoped after three years she would be more comfortable and could cope with not always being involved.
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: Cuddles with Reuben    Cuddles with Reuben  EmptySun 30 Oct 2016, 5:49 pm

Raffi is the same, he will not let Kassi have a cuddle on her own. If he catches us he bounds in the room and leaps all over us.

Luckily Kassi is not the biggest cuddle monster and seems to put up with it.

They share absolutely everything, but not cuddles.
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: Cuddles with Reuben    Cuddles with Reuben  EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016, 3:43 pm

Rocco is a little like that too - but if I do raise my voice and say no - he sulks and gives me that look haha xx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuddles with Reuben    Cuddles with Reuben  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cuddles with Reuben
Page 1 of 1