Staffiezone
The nicest day I can remember R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
The nicest day I can remember R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

The nicest day I can remember

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tracyp
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
tracyp

Female
Number of posts : 872

The nicest day I can remember Empty
PostSubject: The nicest day I can remember   The nicest day I can remember EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016, 6:51 am

So im home... cons got 2 rdos... hes home messing my house up! Arghhhh why can men find stuff but not put it back?

Anyway.... hmpf! The doorbell rang... ohhhh?

It was cheryl. Id met her a few mths ago, shes 40? Very slow. Disabled.  Id met her outside my house as she walked with her dad who is also disabled. We got to chatting.  Blah, blah, blah... she wanted a puppy.. but she had to wait. The bitch wasnt even pregnant yet but she put her name down with the breeder. A cavalier breeder. I'd said to her... if you get a puppy, bring it over to play... I meant it. Shes a lovely lady.

So... id forgotten all about it! She obviously hadnt....

She'd walked 20 mins to come tell me she'd got her puppy! Named him max. Tri colour.

She was so proud to come tell me! ♥  while I'd forgotten she hadn't.... and I was filled with warmth as I hugged her... she said.... max can play with jessie and tyson but.... you should lock up your kitten.. I dont want max to bite her. Haaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
stepys1

Female
Number of posts : 2369

PostSubject: Re: The nicest day I can remember   The nicest day I can remember EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016, 10:23 am

Ah how lovely. It's so nice to make an impact on someone & getting that knock on your door must
If made your day :), when is she coming back? :)
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: The nicest day I can remember   The nicest day I can remember EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016, 11:13 am

A www how sweet. I'm sure Tyson will love a new playmate
Back to top Go down
tracyp
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
tracyp

Female
Number of posts : 872

PostSubject: Re: The nicest day I can remember   The nicest day I can remember EmptyTue 19 Jul 2016, 11:18 am

I expect her back within a week or so?... she'll be dying to fill me in on max, I think once hes had all his shots in the next fornight she'll bring him over. Mine are covered so no prob but... she wants to make sure max is safe so.....ill just step back till she's happy to introduce him.

Its her 1st dog....... she loves him, her eyes lit up telling me about him.., he'll have a great home with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The nicest day I can remember   The nicest day I can remember Empty

Back to top Go down

The nicest day I can remember
Page 1 of 1