Staffiezone
New teen vet nurse. R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
New teen vet nurse. R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

New teen vet nurse.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tracyp
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
tracyp

Female
Number of posts : 872

New teen vet nurse. Empty
PostSubject: New teen vet nurse.   New teen vet nurse. EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016, 12:43 am

My guys love our vet. Hes so sweet with them. Just a great bloke. I think I posted he came to my house in 20 mins when jess had a stroke.

I rang the vets this morn.
Jess is doing it tuff due to winter so I want her to have a cartrophen shot with histamil 1st to stop her reaction to it. Shes had it many times over the last few yrs. She always panted hard all night when she had cartrophen. The vet tried histamil 15 mins befire the cartrophen, it worked so well. We've always done it since,

I explained to "rhonda" some new girl this morn... I dont need a checkup for her just 2 shots. Shes finding it hard to sit, get up..  shes very slow.  Jess doesnt have them in summer but as its winter she norm gets them every 2-3 mths. I see she needs it.

Rhonda's new... I explained... we dont need a consult. Just 2 shots in the waiting room.... I know exactly what jess needs. So 3.30 pm today jess and I will meet rhonda... god help her if she thinks she knows my dog better than me.
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: New teen vet nurse.   New teen vet nurse. EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016, 9:03 pm

How did it go Tracy?
Back to top Go down
tracyp
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
tracyp

Female

PostSubject: Re: New teen vet nurse.   New teen vet nurse. EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016, 5:42 am

Hehehe..... it went well. She took one look at jess and didnt come out from behind her counter. Miss rhonda wasnt so cocky with jess standing infront if her.

We saw the vet. She got her shots and she is moving far easier already today. He also gave her stildoestrol to help her as shes starting to become incontinent on occassion.
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: New teen vet nurse.   New teen vet nurse. EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016, 9:04 pm

Lol, good news that she's feeling better already
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: New teen vet nurse.   New teen vet nurse. EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016, 8:52 pm

Awwwww at least its going in the right direction

Our pets are such a worry at times aren't they xx
Back to top Go down
tracyp
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
tracyp

Female

PostSubject: Re: New teen vet nurse.   New teen vet nurse. EmptySun 19 Jun 2016, 12:15 pm

They sure are suzie.... with tyson im pretty good...hes only 7yrs so, I wait, watch... but with jess, I stress if she sneezes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New teen vet nurse.   New teen vet nurse. Empty

Back to top Go down

New teen vet nurse.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staffiezone :: Dog Chat, Help and Advice :: General or Random Staffie, Bullie and Dog Chat-
Jump to: