Staffiezone
Just a hello from me R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Just a hello from me R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Just a hello from me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
staffsky owner
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
staffsky owner

Male
Number of posts : 41

Just a hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Just a hello from me   Just a hello from me EmptyTue 02 Jun 2015, 10:44 pm

Hello to all the fellow dog lovers on here, I'm the proud owner of a beautiful if at times stubborn staffsky and also a Chihuahua. My staffsky is called Olaf and is seven months old and my Chihuahua is called Simba and is nine months old. I'll add pics when I figure out how to. Thought I'd join this forum to see What tricks and tips people can share.
All the best to everyone
Jay
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello from me   Just a hello from me EmptyWed 03 Jun 2015, 7:19 am

Hi can't wait to see pics 

Loving the names of your poochies xx
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello from me   Just a hello from me EmptyWed 03 Jun 2015, 7:39 pm

Hello and Just a hello from me 9rt0yfto Staffiezone.  We hope you enjoy your time with us, to help you on your way we have attached a few useful links

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a hello from me   Just a hello from me Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a hello from me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Staffiezone :: Welcome Zone for New Members :: New Members Lounge :: Welcome Message From The Team-
Jump to: