Staffiezone
Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)

Go down 
+5
suziet
tracyp
Staffylover
StaffySel
PeppersMummy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PeppersMummy
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
PeppersMummy

Female
Number of posts : 26

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Empty
PostSubject: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyWed 27 May 2015, 9:49 pm

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Image13

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Image14

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Image15

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Image16

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Image17

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Image18

And (not so) little harley boy :)

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Image19

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Image20

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Image21

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Image22

As you can see my little girl is extremely fond of both of them, and the feelings are more than mutual Loads of Love
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member
StaffySel

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyWed 27 May 2015, 10:07 pm

Loads of Love Loads of Love
Sooooooo cute!

This is making me want a puppy now!
Back to top Go down
PeppersMummy
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
PeppersMummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyWed 27 May 2015, 10:12 pm

Just think back to the sleepless nights and everything having teeth marks in lol!
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyWed 27 May 2015, 10:33 pm

Lol, some gorgeous piccies there Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) 4142630791
Back to top Go down
tracyp
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
tracyp

Female
Number of posts : 872

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyThu 28 May 2015, 9:48 am

They are both gorgeous.  Beautiful pics... Check out the feet on Pepper! omg
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyThu 28 May 2015, 3:56 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute woot
Back to top Go down
PeppersMummy
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
PeppersMummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyThu 28 May 2015, 4:48 pm

tracyp wrote:
They are both gorgeous.  Beautiful pics... Check out the feet on Pepper! omg

Oh god I know their huge ha ha
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyThu 28 May 2015, 7:38 pm

I was thinking exactly the same
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member
StaffySel

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyThu 28 May 2015, 10:05 pm

PeppersMummy wrote:
Just think back to the sleepless nights and everything having teeth marks in lol!

Oh I remember them and don't miss it! 
Telephone wires chewed through, shoes chewed, clothes stolen off the radiator and dragged around the garden, big branches brought into the house from the garden......on second thoughts I'll stick with just Enzo lol!
Back to top Go down
tracyp
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
tracyp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyFri 29 May 2015, 3:48 am

StaffySel wrote:
PeppersMummy wrote:

Oh I remember them and don't miss it! 
Telephone wires chewed through, shoes chewed, clothes stolen off the radiator and dragged around the garden, big branches brought into the house from the garden......on second thoughts I'll stick with just Enzo lol!

Oh jesus.... tv cables ripped out of brickwork, wood blinds chewed up, couches munched on, phone lines missing, tv remotes mangled, holes in the yard, waking to the charming smell of poop on the kitcken floor, early mornings at training, oh my, the list goes on.....but.....

I wouldn't swap the joy of a pup growing, the play, cuddles, doggie slag gluing my face shut, experiencing everything for the 1st time with them.... nothing beats sharing life with a puppy bar spending yrs together & growing into a perfect union. Loads of Love
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyFri 29 May 2015, 6:22 am

I've never owned a puppy yet, Reuben was the youngest at six months old. We have always rescued adult dogs, usually around the guesstimated age of five

Not sure how old belle was when we got her, rescue think she was about two but I think probably younger

The only dog whos age is confirmed is Reuben as he has papers
Back to top Go down
tracyp
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
tracyp

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyFri 29 May 2015, 5:08 pm

Weve had a few rescues in our family & I must say........

Watching a rescue become part of our family, seeing it settle in & enjoy their new found love & home is on a par with having a pup. Both have that beautiful,  warm heart feeling. TBH,  though I do love a pup. A rescue is just beautiful to see how it's now loved & has found a true family to be apart of. Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) 899438
Back to top Go down
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
stepys1

Female
Number of posts : 2369

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyFri 29 May 2015, 9:19 pm

What amazing pictures :).
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptySat 30 May 2015, 8:49 am

Those are beautiful pictures they all look like they love each other very much, such a joy to see Loads of Love
Back to top Go down
PeppersMummy
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy
PeppersMummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptySun 31 May 2015, 9:26 pm

To be fair Tracey she's a very good puppy, the biggest problem is climbing on the dinning table to get at the fish tank!! The chairs have to be removed from the kitchen every time we go out which is a PITA. Thinking of selling the dining set lol.

I would have loved a rescue and we did look into it, unfortunately because our daughter is under 10 no where would allow us to take s rescue on, which is understandable. Eventually we will take on rescues but it won't be for a good few years yet
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male
Number of posts : 3749

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptySun 31 May 2015, 9:32 pm

lovely picture ,pleased to read their both doing so well
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
staffymad

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) EmptyMon 01 Jun 2015, 12:24 pm

omg harley is stunning , so is pepper , but i just love harleys colour and markings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)   Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some recent pics of pepper & harley (pic heavy!!)
Page 1 of 1