Staffiezone
Quattro got out R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Quattro got out R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Quattro got out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
stepys1

Female
Number of posts : 2369

Quattro got out Empty
PostSubject: Quattro got out   Quattro got out EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015, 8:57 pm

Of my parents garden!

I sent my mum out with him to do his business as they have a fence panel down, a bit of mesh fencing has been put up temporarily but my mum wasn't paying attention and he went under the mess. The neighbour also have panels down on their side which ment he could of got out to the road...so I panicked when I could hear my mum shouting. I also shouted at him which was so stupid but I kept thinks of the road. Once I calmed myself down, made myself sound exciting and that he wasn't in trouble he came running back all pleased with himself and looked at me like 'you expect me to get under that fence' lol. I had told my mum to put his lead on just incase but she thought he'd be ok as she'd seem him out there earlier with me without his lead on, I think he was trying his luck and succeeded with my mum lol

Does anyone else panic when things like this happen? It can be so scary thinking of anything bad happening to them.

Also it's hard trusting anyone with our babies as we know them so well
Back to top Go down
Wendy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Wendy

Female
Number of posts : 2001

Quattro got out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro got out   Quattro got out EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015, 9:55 pm

Sooo frightening but thank goodness he was ok

I accidentally dropped Shadow's lead a couple of weeks ago on way back home from walking the dogs...it's road all the way...sheer panic set in fast...luckily my daughter was a few steps ahead...it took Shadow a few seconds to realise I'd dropped his lead so I was trying to stay calm and bend down to pick the lead back up but as soon as Shadow realised I'd dropped his lead he went to run so I quickly shouted to my daughter who literally jumped on Shadow forcing him to the ground whilst still holding on to Buddy xx
Back to top Go down
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
stepys1

Female
Number of posts : 2369

Quattro got out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro got out   Quattro got out EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015, 10:04 pm

They do like to give us a heart attach now and again lol
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

Quattro got out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro got out   Quattro got out EmptyMon 19 Jan 2015, 10:17 pm

Blooming heck Lou, that was scary. That moment when you think something has happened is the worst feeling ever.

I remember when reuben bolted on the field with belle followng and they headed towards the main road, I was chasing aftsr them, shouting them but feeling sick with worry all at the same time
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

Quattro got out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro got out   Quattro got out EmptyTue 20 Jan 2015, 7:13 am

Gosh hoe scary thank goodness all ended well.

Oh yes, there had been the odd occasion when they have bolted and it worries you sick xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quattro got out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro got out   Quattro got out Empty

Back to top Go down

Quattro got out
Page 1 of 1