Staffiezone
Alfie's 6th Birthday R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Alfie's 6th Birthday R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Alfie's 6th Birthday

Go down 
+3
StaffySel
stepys1
suziet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male
Number of posts : 3749

Alfie's 6th Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 12:11 pm

Alfie is 6 today as some of you know.

Over the past week with the weather being good I have managed to grab some pictures on walks which is a nightmare if I am honest because he does not stop and he isn't keen on posing for pictures.

Hope you like them.

Alfie's 6th Birthday Alfie3_zps869f741f
Alfie's 6th Birthday Alfie5a_zps6f4724e3
Alfie's 6th Birthday Alfie6_zpse6afb258
Alfie's 6th Birthday Alfie8_zps14e825c1
Alfie's 6th Birthday Alfie9_zps039d343e
Alfie's 6th Birthday Alfie2_zpseca83313
Alfie's 6th Birthday Alfie1_zps68db038e
Alfie's 6th Birthday Mick2_zps453162e2
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 12:13 pm

Nice pics, Alfie is looking well

Loving the car too!
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
staffymad

Female
Number of posts : 1679

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 12:16 pm

lovely piccies martin , what a handsome boy he is , he has got only little short legs hasnt he , wileys goin to look like a boxer stood=d next to him LOL , love the ones without the harness i keep meaning to get some pics when were out of wiley naked
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
staffymad

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 12:18 pm

martin have i missed something but when did you get the UG focus ?
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 12:25 pm

thanks jo its was a mates that I managed to sell to another mate  spinner smile 

mandy yeah he is quite short , , its my mate Micky D,s out of the west yorks group ,he sold his red escos about 3 months ago , a deal came up out of the blue as did mine & he fancied a mk2 ,, mines white ,im in blackpool with it tomoz too
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 7:19 pm

What a cracker of a pooch. You must be so proud of your boy.

Happy Birthday Alfie xx

Ohhhhhhh LOVE the RS......drool...... admire :)
Back to top Go down
stepys1
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
stepys1

Female
Number of posts : 2369

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 7:22 pm

Happy birthday & great pics :)
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member
StaffySel

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 7:51 pm

Great pics he's such a nice beefy boy! Nice car too :)
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 7:57 pm

ta thankyou all for your kind words about alfie, we really dropped lucky to find such a great dog (thankyou Sonya ) he is a pleasure to have around us & is sooo good it untrue
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014, 8:11 pm

He poses quiet well lovely boy x
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 5:09 am

Mandy the pic of him without his harness whilst we were out was by mistake , we were out & I didn't need to put his lead on him nearly all his walk till I seen a dog the realised it had dropped off , I looked back at my pics to see at what point he last had it on & it was nearly at the beginning of our walk , about 1/12 miles back :( bummer , least I found it tho
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 6:27 am

That was lucky
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
staffymad

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 7:43 am

Jakethedog wrote:
Mandy the pic of him without his harness whilst we were out was by mistake , we were out & I didn't need to put his lead on him nearly all his walk till I seen a dog the realised it had dropped off , I looked back at my pics to see at what point he last had it on & it was nearly at the beginning of our walk , about 1/12 miles back :( bummer , least I found it tho

oops how the hell did it drop off ? they look good naked tho and i really must get some off wiley altho he wont stand still while i get him into a good pose
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
staffymad

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 9:37 am

Jakethedog wrote:
ta thankyou all  for your kind words about alfie, we really dropped lucky to find such a great dog (thankyou Sonya ) he is a pleasure to have around us & is sooo good it untrue

I think alot was in the way you trained him aswell  spinner smile but then some dogs are easier to train than others , was jake as well behaved as alfie ?
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
staffymad

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 9:38 am

Jakethedog wrote:
thanks jo its was a mates that I managed to sell to another mate  spinner smile 

mandy yeah he is quite short , , its my mate Micky D,s out of the west yorks group ,he sold his red escos about 3 months ago , a deal came up out of the blue as did mine & he fancied a mk2 ,, mines white ,im in blackpool with it tomoz too

are you at MSD ?
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 6:34 pm

Not a chance :(

No I was at evans halshaw , main agent & mountune pro dealer , they did my mountune conversion last year , the manager ( Simon ) is spot on & knows what we are like with our RSs , so with it only having 3.5 k on the clock I wanted the dealer stamps & reciept , he took the car straight into the workshop so it wasn't sat outside & it was left inside till I was there to collect it , very impressed with the level of care &. Service I received & will 100% be using him/them again , just a pity it rained all the way there !& all the way back :( , I got home at 12 dinner & iv been cleaning since then , iv  just stopped for a quick brew & click on here , iv done 5 miles in it since august last year & of all the days it had to p155 down

Last edited by Jakethedog on Wed 23 Apr 2014, 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 9:33 pm

That's typical Martin
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 10:12 pm

staffymad wrote:
Jakethedog wrote:
ta thankyou all  for your kind words about alfie, we really dropped lucky to find such a great dog (thankyou Sonya ) he is a pleasure to have around us & is sooo good it untrue

I think alot was in the way you trained him aswell  spinner smile but then some dogs are easier to train than others ,  was jake as well behaved as alfie ?

Sorry Mandy I missed this , yes jake was the excact same , except slept more & maybe not quite as clever but still knew his commands & was also off lead a lot & sat on the drive as alfie does now ,

I know what your saying about taking the pics   , would love to see  mote pics of Wiley

Jo ..... Story of my life when it comes to getting my car out of the garage
Back to top Go down
staffymad
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
staffymad

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 10:20 pm

Jakethedog wrote:
staffymad wrote:
Jakethedog wrote:

I think alot was in the way you trained him aswell  spinner smile but then some dogs are easier to train than others ,  was jake as well behaved as alfie ?

Sorry Mandy I missed this , yes jake was the excact same , except slept more & maybe not quite as clever but still knew his commands & was also off lead a lot & sat on the drive as alfie does now ,

I know what your saying about taking the pics   , would love to see  mote pics of Wiley

Jo ..... Story of my life when it comes to getting my car out of the garage

And mine everytime we got npo out it dam well rained every bloody show , spent hours cleaning that car in concours after it had peed down all the way there , still managed to win over a trailored car tho  omg 

Did you have jake from a pup ?
Back to top Go down
Jakethedog
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Jakethedog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014, 5:43 am

Just gutting isn't it :(

No jake the dog was a rescue, well the storey go,s my mate got him off some gypos that had him , they claimed they had found him on the slip road of the m60 ( m63 I think back then ),

The vet said he was still quite young , maybe as young as 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfie's 6th Birthday   Alfie's 6th Birthday Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfie's 6th Birthday
Page 1 of 1