Staffiezone
Lovely walk today :) R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Lovely walk today :) R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

Lovely walk today :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxshelly_stanliexXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxshelly_stanliexXx

Female
Number of posts : 968

Lovely walk today :) Empty
PostSubject: Lovely walk today :)   Lovely walk today :) EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 4:22 pm

A mate from work shes only been there about a month and misses having a dog around, her family has always had springers.
she moved from liverpool so in the same situation as me dosent know many people etc down here, so i invited her too come on a walk with me and the boys today.

She came with us today and i let her walk stanlie, she loved it :) said they were lovely dogs and couldnt believe how well behaved they where, and even went too the shop after and brought them some treats lol how nice :).

Made it a happier day after i had some women holding her little papillion, say too me on our morning walk do i know that there are cows in some of the fields too which i replied yes ive been walking here for a while, she then siad oh just that some of them (looking at stan n hooch) staffys had killed some sheep WTF, i just told her that my boys are well behaved and go on leads near sheep etc and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Toni
Team Member
Team Member
Toni

Female
Number of posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Lovely walk today :)   Lovely walk today :) EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 4:46 pm

Silly moose, im glad she didnt ruin your day.

Good walk all in all. You may have a dog sitter on your hands then so u can escape for a night away??? lol
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female
Number of posts : 7814

PostSubject: Re: Lovely walk today :)   Lovely walk today :) EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 5:22 pm

erm theres cows in the fields but the staffies killed some sheep ok lol

glad she didnt ruin a lovely walk
Back to top Go down
xXxshelly_stanliexXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxshelly_stanliexXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovely walk today :)   Lovely walk today :) EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 5:32 pm

Lol the silly moo was on our morning walk n my work mate came on our mid-day walk. i wouldnt let an ignorant arse like that spoil a walk pmsl haha.

Tell me about it dee what they hell do cows then have too do with sheep, thats what i keep asking myself and more importantly what do my boys have too do with sheep and bloody cows haha.

Michelle x
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

PostSubject: Re: Lovely walk today :)   Lovely walk today :) EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 5:55 pm

Lol Michelle.

Gald you had a good walk, seems there are a lot of idiots around at the moment.

Your dogs probably have a new aunty now who is going to spoil them spinner smile
Back to top Go down
xXxshelly_stanliexXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxshelly_stanliexXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovely walk today :)   Lovely walk today :) EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 6:07 pm

Certainly are lol.

Yeah haha, ive said shes more than welcome too come and walk the boys with me anytime. :) x
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: Lovely walk today :)   Lovely walk today :) EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 7:00 pm

OMG lol - good job your Staffords didnt think her Pap was a sheep then baa baa Lovely walk today :) 129524 x
Back to top Go down
xXxshelly_stanliexXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxshelly_stanliexXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovely walk today :)   Lovely walk today :) EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 7:04 pm

LMFAO, i had a few funny things people thought i should have said on facebook.

I fed them today the sheep are safe.

they are good with stock but cant garentee with old hags.

SOme people are just such nosie buggers and feel they have too have there say when it comes too staffies its ridiculous GRRR

Michelle x
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: Lovely walk today :)   Lovely walk today :) EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 7:19 pm

Lovely walk today :) 129524 some people just cant help themselves babe - rise above it xx
Back to top Go down
xXxshelly_stanliexXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxshelly_stanliexXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lovely walk today :)   Lovely walk today :) EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 8:16 pm

Yh too true, thats why i walked away haha otherwise i think my mouth would have been uncontrolable pmsl. x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely walk today :)   Lovely walk today :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely walk today :)
Page 1 of 1