Staffiezone
My two gorgeous girls.  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
My two gorgeous girls.  R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

My two gorgeous girls.

Go down 
+7
Staffylover
wids
Alliecass
xclairex1
xXxshelly_stanliexXx
suziet
xXxEricaxXx
11 posters
AuthorMessage
xXxEricaxXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxEricaxXx

Female
Number of posts : 672

My two gorgeous girls.  Empty
PostSubject: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 3:58 pm

I finally got a good picture of both of them together!

My two gorgeous girls.  IMG00749-20110708-1537
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:13 pm

Wow - stunning - stunning - stunning xxx

The Stafford in the back of the pic looks my little boy Rocco and the obne in the front looks like my big boy Diesel awwwwwwwwwwwww maybe they should date My two gorgeous girls.  129524

How bizarre xx
Back to top Go down
xXxshelly_stanliexXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxshelly_stanliexXx

Female
Number of posts : 968

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:38 pm

What georgeous girlies, they really do look like your 2 suzie just the female versions hehe :) xxx
Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member
xclairex1

Female
Number of posts : 6615

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:50 pm

Lovlely pics Erica they're both gorgeous girls! x
Back to top Go down
xXxEricaxXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxEricaxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 5:02 pm

I told you Suzie! Can you not remember me saying that Rosie looked identical to your little one, Rocco. Aww, it would be cute if they went on a date hahaha. I can just see it now, I'm envisioning the scene from Lady and the tramp just with more slobber and they probably wouldn't offer up the last meatball!

Thanks everyone. I love Bessies little face at the front. I wish I'd been able to get this pic on my actual camera and not my phone so it could be better quality but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Alliecass
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 6766

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 7:17 pm

wow beautiful girls,

Loads of Love
Back to top Go down
wids
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 11372

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 8:17 pm

suziet wrote:
Wow - stunning - stunning - stunning xxx

The Stafford in the back of the pic looks my little boy Rocco and the obne in the front looks like my big boy Diesel awwwwwwwwwwwww maybe they should date My two gorgeous girls.  129524

How bizarre xx

The girls are beautiful. We now have the beautiful girls to match the handsome boys - they are all so alike, four gorgeous Staffies love
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 8:19 pm

xXxEricaxXx wrote:
I told you Suzie! Can you not remember me saying that Rosie looked identical to your little one, Rocco. Aww, it would be cute if they went on a date hahaha. I can just see it now, I'm envisioning the scene from Lady and the tramp just with more slobber and they probably wouldn't offer up the last meatball!

Thanks everyone. I love Bessies little face at the front. I wish I'd been able to get this pic on my actual camera and not my phone so it could be better quality but oh well.

I know you did indeed my sweet - but that pic blew me away as its does look like them - are your girls from a breeder honey? xx
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 10:01 pm

Gorgeous pic Erica, they are both lovely
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 10:55 pm

Awwww they are beautiful girls xxx
Back to top Go down
xXxEricaxXx
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
xXxEricaxXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptyFri 29 Jul 2011, 1:43 am

Thanks everyone.

Nope I bred my Memphis back in 2008 with a stud dog from Durham. He was a gorgeous stud, his Father won crufts, not that I'm bothered about all that.

We bred her because we wanted to continue her line so when she passes we'd still have a part of her so I'd always planned on keeping one of the litter. They came and I'd pretty much had good homes for all of them but no-one had seemed very interested in my Rosie. I think this was because she is brindle and always stayed at the back of the cage. I had three, Bessie, Rose and Gwenivere who already had a home but was waiting with me until the owner could collect her. By this time, she was around 12 weeks and her personality shone through, she had the waggiest tail and was so sweet and I knew she was my dog. I made it offical with the family and although I had some protests that we couldn't cope with three dogs she was mine and they wouldn't budge me. The very next day a lovely lady called me (I hadn't taken down the ad yet) actually asking specifically if I still had 'the dark brindle,' girl left. I looked at Rosie, thought for a milisecond and said ' No, sorry,' Hee hee hee!!!

God, that was a long winded story from me haha
Back to top Go down
aj123
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
aj123

Female
Number of posts : 598

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptySat 20 Aug 2011, 1:18 am

gorgeous girls xxxx
Back to top Go down
lindauk
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
lindauk

Female
Number of posts : 9712

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptySat 20 Aug 2011, 7:10 am

just seen this
i must say what a beautiful dogs they are
gorgeous laal faces
and so so much like suziet's x love
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member
StaffySel

Female
Number of posts : 6585

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  EmptySat 20 Aug 2011, 10:41 pm

Aww they have such sweet faces. When I seen the video of them I remember how cute they were. More photos of these lovely girls please :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My two gorgeous girls.    My two gorgeous girls.  Empty

Back to top Go down

My two gorgeous girls.
Page 1 of 1