Staffiezone
doggie sitting :) R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
doggie sitting :) R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

doggie sitting :)

Go down 
+3
Alliecass
xclairex1
Angel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female
Number of posts : 7814

doggie sitting :) Empty
PostSubject: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:46 pm

the woman i have most of my piggies off down the road has this awesome cock spainel who is a bloody nightmare to put it mildly lol shes had her 2 yrs and she is spayed they have had dog behaviourists the lot so on getting to know me i have to say i have been appalled at soem of the stuff shes been told by them so i stepped in to help :)

rosie was taken off mum at 3 weeks and is a totally nutter there you cannot leave her alone at all she screams jen suffers with fits as does one of her other 3 dogs and this sets them off a mega stressful house at times

i,ve had to foster a rabbit off her to get him eating (i bred him so didnt mind )because of rosie so on sunday i fiannly convinced jen to let me have her here for time out so they can all chill out and help her more well she hates kids i,m told !!!

i went and got her sunday she made a bee line for the 4 here mine and marks to lmafo

doggie sitting :) 006-80

and was chilled went up stairs while they all ate dinner on her own she cant be left alone there ever

she was happy contented and stayed that way back home till late last night so i have her here today while jen goes out and the trainers jen has tried to leave her with ie walked away had to call her back to take her as she went nuclear wtf so made jen bring her to me she handed her over told her ok see you later and bought her in no hassle no screaming not that i would accept it anyway and i wouldnt call her back either

had her 2 hours now shes chilled out and keeping lacey company i so want this dog lol but mark says no well at min cos he loved her on sight hehehe

doggie sitting :) 003-73

this is where she is now

doggie sitting :) 007-78#

where the kids are she wants to be i,ve not fussed with her if shes winned just ignored it shes in the house and one of us basically and it works !! always has done here its how i am with new parrots rabbits the lot in make sure suki settles an then thats it

so i will be having her as and when jen needs a break from her and it gives rosie time away to learn thatshe can leave jen without screaming etc it will do them both good and i hope in the long term i can keep them together as it had got to the rehoming stage it was so bad they couldnt go out unless someone stayed there so this is a way to help both if i have my way she will end up here lmafo but for now i just dog sit to give them all a break :)

Back to top Go down
xclairex1
Team Member
Team Member
xclairex1

Female
Number of posts : 6615

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:51 pm

She's gorgeous Dee, It's good of you to help them out, and fingers crossed she'll end up with you where she'll be better off by the sounds of it x
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:26 pm

shes very much loved there like all the animals are shes just high maintance basically lol comes from being ripped of mum at 3 weeks its a new thing to jen with this one cos even though shes had dogs all her life (45 yrs ) shes never had one this fussy or insecure

i really hope the time out works it wil save them a mint to as they have sopent god knows how much on so called trainers etc and got no where i,m the only one they have ever been able to leave her with and know shes ok and they have relaxed to that makes a big difference i have to say
Back to top Go down
Alliecass
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 6766

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:47 pm

she is gorgeous and she looks really chilled, hope it all works out for you xx
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female
Number of posts : 11929

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 7:22 pm

She looks lovely and well settled at your house. You must have a really good atmosphere so she can relax and chill spinner smile
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 7:30 pm

apparently so mad house it might be but all animals seem to chill here

she went back at half 2 and was a nightmare again so now they talking about sedatives for her again arghhhhhhhhhhhh banghead
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 8:33 pm

Awww she gorgeous x
You are doing a great thing there Dee helping a friend out x
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 8:36 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet - isnt she just adorable xx
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 12:48 pm

Angel wrote:
apparently so mad house it might be but all animals seem to chill here

she went back at half 2 and was a nightmare again so now they talking about sedatives for her again arghhhhhhhhhhhh banghead

Why on earth do they think that will stop the problem? If she behaves well at your house what is it they are doing or not doing at their house?
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 1:00 pm

god only knows jan they are making a lot of the problems tbh by not being firm enough and leaving her to cry in a diff room so she gets used to being alone basically she is never ever left with no one there not even in a diff room

but here sunday she at dinner time took her self off upstairs and went to sleep on the boys bed lol
she is a working cocker x show which dont help as she does love to work and obvioulsy shes a pet
i,ve given them so much advice on getting her to work with a filled kong etc and they tried it it worked so they do do all that but jen has fits and isnt all was well and the stress of her constant screaming and fussing is stressing them and so on round and round it goes

she said today they have someone who might be ok but they have to take her probs on board erm i dont see she actually has any lol and the tablets may help short term to give them more time out and so relax they know relaxing works as shes chilled here and is mostly chilled there when she goes back and jen is to as they have had a rest from it

another home imo would be for the best for the dog but they are being very ott on the rehoming plus they want 250 for her hmmm so i dont think they really want to let her go tbh

hoping i get to have her more and it helps although yesterday when she went back she went for the other dogs not good
Back to top Go down
janandruby44
Team Support
Team Support
janandruby44

Female

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 1:10 pm

She's totally stressed there isn't she? They would be better off just giving her to you, she'd be much happier and so would they in the long run. Poor dog group hug
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 1:23 pm

they changed minds on her staying round here now pfft and not sure they liked her going for the other dog when she went back i give up grrr
Back to top Go down
wids
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 11372

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) EmptyWed 27 Jul 2011, 2:12 pm

Shame it didn't work out - at least you tried to help.

She's clearly got issues with something in her own home - if she went for one of the others when she went back maybe seperating her on occasions from the household wouldn't have worked in the long run ? She might have got worse. Looks like all her calmness she had at yours, left her once she got back.

From what you say sounds like she needs a permanent rehoming, maybe a single dog household where they've got the time to focus on her alone and give her the exercise and attention she needs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doggie sitting :)   doggie sitting :) Empty

Back to top Go down

doggie sitting :)
Page 1 of 1