Staffiezone
BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People

Go down 
+5
Eddi and Daisy
BuffysSis
Jo n Buffs
Angel
Allison
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Allison

Female
Number of posts : 2312

BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People Empty
PostSubject: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:08 pm

This programme is on tomorrow night at 21.45 on BBC 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00nts91
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female
Number of posts : 7814

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:09 pm

yup read about this going to sky plus it for def dont let me forget hehehe
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:18 pm

thats theone we complained about i got to remember its on want see if they read any of the complaints out
Back to top Go down
Allison
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Allison

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:20 pm

Oooh yeah I wonder if they will hunni ?
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:22 pm

sometimes they do , fingers crossed they do ad people sit up and take notice
Back to top Go down
BuffysSis
Silver Forum Member
Silver Forum Member
BuffysSis

Female
Number of posts : 431

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 9:24 am

i would watch it but i cant :(
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 1:15 pm

no one in uni that u talk to aimee who will let u watch it or has tom not sorted his telly out yet ?
Back to top Go down
Eddi and Daisy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Eddi and Daisy

Female
Number of posts : 4187

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 2:41 pm

I watched the clip of the birth aww they are gorgeous, although the silly cow is only interested in the money people like that need a good slapping.
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 2:47 pm

id be more concerned on my girl being ok and the pups having forever loving homes .
im so glad i have had her spayed think telly should do something on rescues and showing how hard it really is for finding good homes maybe stop some breeding make people think twice
Back to top Go down
Eddi and Daisy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Eddi and Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 3:10 pm

I agree with you, my eddi was neutered at 6 months and daisy will be done when she is old enough, one people don't realize the danger there is to their dogs and another thing is they seriously don't realize the cost involved it far outweighs what you get in money for your pups.

These people say they love their dogs I don't believe they do they see her as a money making machine, pointing out that colour is worth more than the others what a load of tosh.
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 4:38 pm

buffy was spayed at 6 months and when i had pippa she was payed to even though the breeder was disgusted in me having one f his bitches spayed was so wrong in his opinion , in mine she was my baby and i decided what was best for her she was very ill during her first season and we could have lost her but the breeder was not interested in this .
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 4:59 pm

you shuld be able to watch online ammiee
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 5:00 pm

think they limited uni connexion
Back to top Go down
Eddi and Daisy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Eddi and Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 10:27 pm

hmm i have just finished watching that seven pups for seven people and might have to change what i wrote for the bbc they didnt really show them as vicious just how cruely they were treated and why there should be a stop to breeders for money.

Made me sick to watch the condition of those puppies not one of those people seemed to care for them at all not really and the way that guy kicked that staffie in the head.
Back to top Go down
Allison
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Allison

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 10:30 pm

I know I shouldnt have read the posts yet as I havent watched but kicking the dog in the head there is only one word for people like that B******
Back to top Go down
Angel
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 10:42 pm

i put it on sky plus
and it want on i,m not happy
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 10:42 pm

i misse it grrrrrrrrrrr me
i hope something was done about that barstool who kicke the dog in the head bloody evil twonk
Back to top Go down
bones
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
bones

Female
Number of posts : 781

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 10:59 pm

have e-mailed the bbc told em right off, on PL have copy and pasted my complaint!!!! how very dare they!
Back to top Go down
nikismum
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy

Female
Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 11:04 pm

Why do they always show staffy owners as being low life chavs who dont work and just breed? There are thousands of responsible staffy owners but they probably aren't worth filming - after all, when was the last time you read a story about someone being good to their dog? Bloody ridiculous show and a waste of licence payers money.
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 11:06 pm

good news doesnt sell people only want bad about everything if it is something good they will make bad of it
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 1:21 am

welli watched it
for anyone who missed it
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nts91/Wonderland_Series_2_Seven_Pups_for_Seven_People/

what a load of rubbish i think a lot was cut out of that because of so many complaints to be honest ,
that lad in the flat who talked to his dog as if she was human i dont care what he was or what he had done he didnt have that dog for protection she was no status symbol she had a lovely pink collar on she was a pet and the same with the woman with the two boys .
how the hell the breeder got away with having that dog in her back garden i will never know are they not a banned breed ? i was going nuts at the screen she was sayin how it would attack anyone including kids thats only how its been made by the owner not the dog itself he was gorgeous .i think i spent the 45 mins or how ever long it was screaming and shouting at the screen especially when she had a question about tests and said what the hell do they mean ,i will give her dues the pup that needed rehoming she did rehome wether its a good home remains to be sen and something we will never know ,
there should be a follow up to that programme see how many of them turned out loving pets and see how many turned up in rescue or worse .
i have to admit to that the programme did sort of show that there is no money in breeding and it is hard to home the pups to ensure they have good lives .
and the twonk that kicked that poor staffy should be bloody prosecuted in fact the bbc should have called authorities there and then and put it on public tv to send a message out to others .
bbc should be ashamed of themselves to stand there and let that happen
the presenter i want her email ady she looked at the pics and said they looked aggressive i want send her some of my pics see if buffy looks aggressive giving my kids a bloody good wash lol

sorry to rant but i am fuming about it
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 1:40 am

and ive now been up and give my furbaby a huge ug and told her she i very much loved and no one will ever hurt her
Back to top Go down
Eddi and Daisy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Eddi and Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 11:06 am

I am still awaiting my post to be posted on the bbc site omg they should haved filmed us a bunch of middle aged lol women who love our dogs and they get treated better than our OHs hehe.
Back to top Go down
gazt
Getting Comfy
Getting Comfy

Male
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 11:51 am

what a hell hole that is to live no wonder a lot of them are relocating in different parts of the country even the pet shop worker was saying you will get ya money she said should get 300 a pup no trouble i,m no judge on staffie pups but they looked nice pups to me my other half woke up this morning and said them poor dogs there is a lot of arse holes out there that was the first thing she said i think she would of took a couple of them off her if she had been there and she does not say a lot about dogs normally likes them but not as much as me lol i wish we could find out what happened to them all but i doupt we will
Back to top Go down
Eddi and Daisy
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
Eddi and Daisy

Female

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 6:36 pm

I really don't believe this they have actually shut my post down, they quoted me breaking the house rules I have read said rules and I have done no such thing!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People   BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People Empty

Back to top Go down

BBC 2 - Seven Pups for Seven People
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next