Staffiezone
After Dinner..... R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
After Dinner..... R9j409
Members: Please Log In

As a guest you will only be able to read the main topics from the forum.

Register to see loads more sections and join in the fun.

We are a friendly bunch of pet lovers mainly consisting of Staffies and Bullies, but all dogs and owners are welcome and many of us have other dogs and pets that we talk about, plus general chit chat, competitions and entertainment.

It is free to register, free to chat and you will not be asked for money to continue being a member once you have joined.

So pull up a chair and join our small community on the internet.

Staffiezone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontLog inLatest imagesChat BoxRegister

After Dinner.....

Go down 
+6
Jo n Buffs
Alliecass
Sandi
jakies13
Staffylover
suziet
10 posters
AuthorMessage
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female
Number of posts : 23449

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 6:08 am

What does your little poochie do? if anything?

Diesel has his dinner then mouches around - probably for 2nd's After Dinner..... 129524 then he goes upstairs for a snooze

Rocco rolls over ontohis back and does the 'woodlice' dance After Dinner..... 129524

So what does your poochie do xx After Dinner..... 446690
Back to top Go down
Staffylover
Team Member
Team Member
Staffylover

Female
Number of posts : 31924

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 6:29 am

My two wait around for the cat to finish his dinner to see if there are any scraps
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 6:36 am

ha ha I love that Jo xx
Back to top Go down
jakies13
Team Member
Team Member
jakies13

Female
Number of posts : 7512

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 6:57 am

My two do the same Jo, but there is rarely anything left lol and they darent get to close to the cat why hes eating hehe
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 7:58 am

ha ha I am surprised that dogs do that with cats - lol x
Back to top Go down
Sandi
Team Member
Team Member
Sandi

Female
Number of posts : 15687

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 9:10 am

lol

Raffi goes for a curl up and a nap and Kassi chomps on an old bone for about an hour, crunch, crunch, crunch, then they have a game, then a snooze then start hanging around for their nightime snack with filthy looks on their faces when I am not moving.
Back to top Go down
Alliecass
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 6766

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 9:12 am

Cassie goes for a snooze Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jo n Buffs
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member

Female
Number of posts : 19490

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:00 am

riz eats his then goes ee what buffs got lolol best is she never finishes first and allways backs off to allow him have a look
once finished riz will go out and lie in the sun or if weathers bad he will come curl up next to me
buffy wanders looking for what else she can eat or go and curl up next to dad
its been difficult for the both last few weeks though as normally they are used to back door being open and allowed to roam in and out when they want and unless we are out now we cant do that as i no loopy will go running round like an idiot of she not watched lol
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:04 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww your replies are sooooo sweet xxxxx
Back to top Go down
babypink
VIP Forum Member
VIP Forum Member
babypink

Female
Number of posts : 1830

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:51 am

Georgie eats her's unless Jaffa the cat is more hungry than normal, so letshim tuck in and she either shares or stands and watches him eat her food. Then she looks at me to say "do something" and then I have to either give Jaffa more or throw himout of the house whilst she finishes.

When she has finished, she then slopes off, and lays on the floor or snuggles up to me on the sofa
Back to top Go down
Hurdy_Gurdy
Gold Forum Member
Gold Forum Member
Hurdy_Gurdy

Female
Number of posts : 535

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 11:58 am

Crowley goes round the living room rubbing his face on the curtains and furniture for 5 minutes (?) then grabs his wubba and flings it around another 5 mins and then goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
VonnieC
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
VonnieC

Female
Number of posts : 239

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 1:04 pm

Reggie likes to have cuddles with Dad, then when hubby goes off to do stuff on the computer I get cuddles with Reggie, usually by about this time the food has been digested so he likes to have a good old stretch and a fart or two!
Back to top Go down
suziet
Team Support
Team Support
suziet

Female

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 8:33 pm

Awwwww bless Jaffa lol

After Dinner..... 129524 at Crowley

Vonnie loving the fart comment hahahaha xx
Back to top Go down
StaffySel
Team Member
Team Member
StaffySel

Female
Number of posts : 6585

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 8:37 pm

Enzo does a massive burp!

Then he goes into the garden and sniffs the air
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After Dinner..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Dinner.....   After Dinner..... Empty

Back to top Go down

After Dinner.....
Page 1 of 1